Home General Discussion

About Drew Estates That You Should Read !!!!!

124»

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    you guys are funny, but you never fail at representing the forum in top form, and come on half if not more would complain if you put a sealed box of cigars in your humi for 2yrs and only to find out it was empty, and its clear he is not a collector of autographs, and I agree why waste the time sign and seal a box of cigars let alone a empty box?
    just like a few of you, I met JD and his reps here on more then one occasion, and he knows I don't like his cigars or him, but hey does not mean i can justify the action because I met him.
    To put my brothers down on this forum who have commented on this thread and actually contribute to the forum, not just selling cigars as u do, I don't think that is right. I would say more than half of the botl here if they received a signed box from there fav cigar company would be very appreciative, I know if Jon Huber or Pepin sent me a box signed empty just for loving there cigars and they did it out of kindness I would love it and put it on full display, just like Tat, Viaje, Fuente fans here I'm sure if they had got a box they would love it. Just because you don't like DE, or JD, I'm sure there are plenty who do like them or him.
    This is why we love you Jerm. +1
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Did anyone else find that the most amusing thing about this story was that Jonathan Drew has a body guard with him @ Cigarfest?
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Did anyone else find that the most amusing thing about this story was that Jonathan Drew has a body guard with him @ Cigarfest?

Wait weren't you my bodyguard?! #baller #celebritystatus
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    This is why I thought it was all a bunch of BS to begin with. I've been to a few events where he's there. He doesn't have "bodyguards". He has an entourage but no bodyguards. As soon as he gets to an event, a line forms. The line has 2 types of people. People who want to meet him and talk cigars, and people who just want a free cigar. He passes out cigars when you meet him. Usually an A, and he'll even light it for you. Sometimes he doesn't bring enough to accommodate everyone ..... so what he does is start signing the empty boxes and pass those out.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    y2pascoe:

Wait weren't you my bodyguard?! #baller #celebritystatus
    He needs one so he doesn't get the Shiite beat out of him for high prices and introducing Nish to the cigar world.