Home Non Cigar Related
Options

CCom Fitness Thread

Comments

• Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going great. Down to 228. Need some new clothes. Think I’m gonna lower my goal to an even 200. Get back to my high school weight.  B)
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished morning leg workout 
    Absolutely smashed it today! Had to switch to 4:15 AM workouts because I drop off and pick up my daughter at school now. Feel like it is a blessing as my workouts after work had been blah the last few months. Looking to get from 245  to 225 in the next few months shedding body fat slowly to preserves muscle mass 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preworkout, complete stretch, Abs 2x25 crunches, 2x35sec
    bicycles
    Back
    Wide grip lat pull 3x12, 1x15
    Med grip lat pull 3x13, 1x15
    Med grip straight row 3x13, 1x15
    Close grip row 3x13, 1x15
    Deltoids etc.
    Shoulder press 5x12
    Side raises 3x15each
    Biceps
    EZ curl wide grip4x12
    Ez curl closegrip 4x12
    Hammers 2x24

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    tweaked my back yesterday.  working out on hold for a week or two.  Damn!
  • Options
    skydiverD said:
    tweaked my back yesterday.  working out on hold for a week or two.  Damn!
    Better to heal it then push it brotha! Just keep the diet clean and walk for the next few weeks and you will not lose ground.

• Options
    Just finished a solid workout and finished with some sprints on the treadmill. Morning workout switch has been great motivation. 

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Chest moved up 5lbs. All
    Flat press 4x12
    Decline press 4x12
    Incline press 4x12
    Flat flys 1x12, 1x24
    Incline flys 1x12, 1x24
    Decline flys 1x12, 1x24
    Triceps moved up5lbs All
    Standing skull crushers(hard to explain, doing as a press down at unique angles)5x12-13
    45* press down 5x13
    Ropes press&spread 2x12, 3x15 burning!
    I’ve been having trouble with morning workouts, my body doesn’t like them...which is a problem... Started to feel like I was going very Catabolic, felt like $hit. Sense have resumed Evening and upped protein intake big time feeling very Anabolic as of today. I have to make the switch eventually to mornings with my schedule, body doesn’t want to or at least gonna take a while to respond fully to the switch.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Back
    Wide grip lat pull 3x13, 1x15
    Med grip lat pull 3x13, 1x15
    Med grip straight row 3x13, 1x15
    Close grip row 3x13, 1x20 Fvck Ya!!!
    Biceps
    EZ curl closegrip 5x13
    Ez curl widegrip 5x13
    Hammers 1x24 ATP GONE! Still running every other day big loop, found last couple times if I run down the middle of the road the GPS increases my total distance by .30 of a mile which is substantial! Tried it 3 times and it’s within .01-.03 of a mile...
    Protein intake is up but nothing crazy it’s about 200g a day to stay anabolic. I’ll be honest, this training is fvcking hard! Funny though how this ain’t even $hit compared to when I was younger.

• Options
    Here’s the same big loop I run every other day except run down middle of road and it adds .30 of a mile extra. New record time today.

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D-Load week my ass... can barely walk...TX get yo leg game on!!! LMFAO 
  • Options
    In spite of not working out for the last two weeks I dropped another 6lbs. Definitely need to do some clothes shopping. As I’m now approaching 45 lb weight loss. 

Back will be ready in a week or two. Just walking on a treadmill now and stretching.  I’ll begin some light core work next week. In 2 weeks I’ll be skydiving once again. 

Boom!
  • Options
    Great to hear your backs doing better @skydiverD!
    Did back, biceps, chest and tris today, cut everything in half, basically just a maintain workout, not worth logging it.
  • Options
    Same big loop run, ran down middle of road again GPS is conflicted. New record time thought! Smokin!

• Options
    Chest Night Owl workout 
    Flat press 4x12
    Decline press 4x12
    Incline press 4x12
    Flat flys 1x12, 1x24
    Incline flys 1x12, 1x24
    Decline flys 1x12, 1x24
    Triceps 
    Standing skull crushers(hard to explain, doing as a press down at unique angles and kickin back)5x13
    45* press down 5x13
    Ropes press&spread 5x12
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Today’s workout...it’s called the “Camaro Lunge Push Press of Death💀 ”...So the damn Maro needed washing...the radiator cracked the other week and I couldn’t stand the smell of antifreeze anymore also won’t go in gear or start so I pushed it out to wash...................
    Super set #1 goal get rear wheels over both humps into garage...this took about 20 rolling attempts and an hour!

Super set #2 get front wheels over the two humps...this took 2 hours and some brain training aswell. After 20 or so failed sets I finally constructed this various stage lunge station.

10 more or so sets of 1 attempt and shes in! Yes I’m this fvcking stubborn!!!...refused to ask neighbors for help! My dopamine damnit! 
  • Options
    ^I don’t recommend doing that above...paid the price for a couple days...ended up missing a workout and run day from the aftermath🌋
    Tonights Slaughter
    Chest, moved up 5lbs on all flys! 
    Flat press 4x12
    Incline press 4x12
    Decline press 4x12
    Flat flys 2x12, 1x16
    Incline flys 1x12, 1x24
    Decline flys 3x12
    Triceps 
    Standing skull crushers(hard to explain, doing as a press down at unique angles and kickin back)5x12
    45* press down 5x12
    Ropes press&spread 3x12

• Options
    @skydiverD, Fvcking excellent, exceptional progress man! Crazy we’re both practically the same weight now just different goals. Add new wing suit to your shopping list!!!
  • Options
    Forgot to log Back from Saturday 
    Wide grip lat pull 4x15
    Med grip lat pull 4x15
    Med grip straight row 4x15
    Close grip row 4x15
    Biceps alternating EZ’s
    EZ curl closegrip 4x12
    Ez curl widegrip 4x12

• Options
    Another night workout Chest
    Flat press 4x12
    Incline press 4x12
    Decline press 4x12
    Flat flys 3x12
    Incline flys 3x12
    Decline flys 3x12
    Triceps 
    Standing skull crushers(hard to explain, doing as a press down at unique angles and kickin back)5x12
    45* press down 5x12
    Ropes press&spread 4x12
    Still running the usual big loop 1.5+-miles constant @13:00 flat average EOD. Went nuts with the diet! Eating so clean it literally is sickening! Met a bodybuilder at the grocery store the other day, guy was fvckin jacked & ripped up! Ive made substantial progress but there’s a lot I could do better....I’m better than this damnit! I can be stricter, work harder, be better...
  • Options
    Stay carbed up everyone those muscles need glycogen! My protein intakes at 200g a day no problem, complex carbs on the other hand we’re severely low... I had no idea they were so low until adding them up! Well no fvcking wonder I felt like $hit! Carb goal 300g a day now, hard as hell to eat that much and space out the meals but gotta build muscle and speed up the metabolism! 

Ill post some pics up here after slinging metal of the food...diet etc. Y’all gonna think I’m crazy except for @TruDog

I feel like a damn animal preparing to hibernate for Winter LOL!
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too-low carbs makes non-cello'd cigars taste like goat's ass.   ;)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    Too-low carbs makes non-cello'd cigars taste like goat's ass.   ;)
    The bad sticks I pitched after ruling the sinus crap out...interesting all the ones I removed from cello went flat but it did take 5 years or more to do so. Most were nothing special but still bunk they had to go. They could have gone bad in the cello but as I removed it all I’ll ever know. Positive more room for better cigars now. Hey great to see you on the fitness thread, I knew you’d come along 😉
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Stay carbed up everyone those muscles need glycogen! My protein intakes at 200g a day no problem, complex carbs on the other hand we’re severely low... I had no idea they were so low until adding them up! Well no fvcking wonder I felt like $hit! Carb goal 300g a day now, hard as hell to eat that much and space out the meals but gotta build muscle and speed up the metabolism! 

Ill post some pics up here after slinging metal of the food...diet etc. Y’all gonna think I’m crazy except for @TruDog

I feel like a damn animal preparing to hibernate for Winter LOL!
    Don't let em bring You down TX.  Keep training Bro.
  • Options
    LOL.  Too funny TX.  Your goal is 300 grams of carbs, mine is 30 or less.  Keep at it bro!

• Options

Yep gotta carb load... especially on the max out days, sometimes I'll have 2 Double IPA's a few hours before lifting.  Already helped increase my Deadlift 100lbs, squatting up 90lbs from the start. Carbs - does a body GOOD. Hehehe 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The definition of Insanity is: killing it at the gym AKA that damn AB Bike and then eating Halloween candy at home... THAT people is Insanity and exactly what I did.

(AB Bike as I was just asked is an Assult Bike. I love to hate that damn thing!!!)
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would've guessed it's an Alec Bradley bike, and you're expected to be on it the duration of the cigar.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    I would've guessed it's an Alec Bradley bike, and you're expected to be on it the duration of the cigar.
    Hey I can sit on a bike as long as it takes to smoke so long as I'm just sitting with no work involved 😂