Home General Discussion

What stinks in my crawl space???

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krampus??

no matter where you go, there you are.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭

reggie713 said:
    Does the stink go away, when you're not in there??
    if so, it's you!

Alright everyone... ^^^^^ He is disqualified. ;-)

Disqualified? He'll no, I spit out beer when I read that. He gets a five pack.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Go me! I get to see what's in the 20 count! Winning!!
    hey liquidchaos66 did I win this too?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its like the light in the refrigerator.  
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok. Smell is so bad... It is airing out for a bit. Lol couldn't put my head in to look without wanting to gag. Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    It has to be a sewer rat!  Those fckers always find a way to choke on the s**t they eat, and find a wall/hidyhole to die and rot in.....
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Cracked sewer line
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    For some reason I kept thinking attic. I actually laughed out loud at the stupidity of a septic system leaking into the attic. I feel like an idiot...
    Just the thought of that, if your septic tank is leaking into your attic, you are for sure in deep ****.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Mouse/Mice. Been there. Those little bastards are hard to get rid of.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mother in laws loaded depends?

ALRIGHT! Update.... I wont be under my house till this Saturday! We have prior obligations after work the next few nights and we are airing out the crawl space. Im assuming the smell had built up over the cold months after putting in our insulation blocks on the outside vents.

VOTING FOR THE STINK WILL END TONIGHT AT 11:59PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

Get your two cents in and sit back and wait for the outcome! :-)

Im just hoping my dad and his wife (who owned the house before us) didn't stash a dead body under the house. lol

BTW its been a rough few days... this whole thread has brightened me up a bit.... Thanks guys. :-)
  • Krampus??

No, it's not me.  I have retired to my lair to catch up on some rest.  I'm quite tired from punishing all the naughty BOTL & SOTLs this holiday season. 
    (By the way, all of bad boys and girls still need to smoke your Backwoods.) 

But Mr. Hanky might be hiding out there, I haven't heard from (or smelled) him in a couple weeks. 

- Krampus

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Krampus??

No, it's not me.  I have retired to my lair to catch up on some rest.  I'm quite tired from punishing all the naughty BOTL & SOTLs this holiday season. 
    (By the way, all of bad boys and girls still need to smoke your Backwoods.) 

But Mr. Hanky might be hiding out there, I haven't heard from (or smelled) him in a couple weeks. 

- Krampus

no....i can confirm that glock is alive and kicking.  
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimmy Hoffa
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going with Beaver
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am going with Beaver

Yeah but what kind of Beaver? 

my guess is sulfur smell coming from a pipe 

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Panda Express / protein shake cigar induced poop @jliu
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is fungus among us.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead crow
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer...........? Dying to find out!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he passed out in the crawl space and that's why we don't have an answer? 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • ChazMNChazMN Posts: 53 ✭✭
    Stray dog  :s
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The suspense is killing me.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Sooooooo I went under the house. Looks pretty neat down there. There was a news paper from the very early 70s. As for the smell... It seemed to come in waves and drifts. i went all around the crawl space and as close to the drains and pipes as I could get. No moisture... No leakage. There wasn't anything. I'm so confused. I couldn't find any corpses of animals or people. Everything looked dry. I don't get it. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooo I went under the house. Looks pretty neat down there. There was a news paper from the very early 70s. As for the smell... It seemed to come in waves and drifts. i went all around the crawl space and as close to the drains and pipes as I could get. No moisture... No leakage. There wasn't anything. I'm so confused. I couldn't find any corpses of animals or people. Everything looked dry. I don't get it. 
    Booooooooo... What a let down
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a single person guessed "nothing"...
    That mean @No_one21 wins  :D
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...