Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you spell sinecure?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL!
    You have to wonder what their job duties actually are.

Attend Pope celebration.
    Attend church.
    Attend Easter celebration.
    Send report to Washington.
    Sleep all day.
    Relax on River Tiber.
    Get paid.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have a Sealand ambassador?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Do we have a Sealand ambassador?
    Probably, but that would be a sucky tour of duty. Unless they give them a nice yacht to live on. Even then, the weather there sucks as bad as Oregon coast's weather.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brazen Colorado Governor PARDONS Convicted Armed Felon To Stave Off Deportation

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I like about the Brits is they have the royals to do this dumb schidt, which gives the PM more time to do real work.
    https://youtu.be/runYPf4Q2g8 Who's the other old farts in stuffed shirts linking arms and curtseying with swords on their shoulders? What do we pay them to accomplish?

While there, Trump told the Muslim world:
    "Religious leaders must make this absolutely clear: barbarism will deliver you no glory - piety to evil will bring you no dignity. If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief, and your soul will be condemned."
    Admit it, you can't imagine those words coming out of BHO.

No. Instead, right after Benghazi, while Shillary was still floating her fake news about an internet vid causing all the ruckus, here's what Obama had to say:
    "the future must not belong to those who would slander the prophet of Islam."
    ... and then ... he bowed

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acquiescence can never win the day...  nice post, Davis.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    webmost said:

While there, Trump told the Muslim world:
    "Religious leaders must make this absolutely clear: barbarism will deliver you no glory - piety to evil will bring you no dignity. If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief, and your soul will be condemned."

I have to say, that's exactly what's been needing to be said.  I'm proud of him for it.
    But, and it has to be said. The haters will keep plugging away accurately or not, right or wrong, truth or lies, it just does not matter to them. And no matter the good done nothing will be good enough because they don't like him, and would rather destroy him. There is not even a wait and see, it is all obstructionists. My God man, how are we ever going to get over the great "bowing incident".
  • Options
    But (shudder) the "Great Bowing Incident" will overshadow it all. It does not matter how 
  • Options
  • Options
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    ^^^^Thats made up @Wylaff ^^^^^

I tried to buy one and the link took me nowhere.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    It's from the romphim kickstarter. It's like 200 bucks.

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Thats nothing if its quality, I'll send it to @Patrickbrick in time for the Milwaukee Herf
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's a Kickstarter, you may see one years from now. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I could make that, just by cutting the legs off one of my pants suit jumpers.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Thats nothing if its quality, I'll send it to @Patrickbrick in time for the Milwaukee Herf
    I showed this to my wife. She said that she would chip in some cash if @Patrickbrick  will wear it to the Milwaukee herf. Wish I could be there! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    "Tiger" Woods arrested for DUI.
    I hope @Usaf06 was the arresting officer, and they put the jerk under the jail.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options

Evergreen State College President Expresses 'Gratitude' For Students Who Took Over Campus

Need anymore proof?
  • Options

Portland Mayor Calls for Cancellation of Trump Free-speech Rally

More proof.
  • Options
    I FIGURED IT OUT.
    They all have a brain parasite and soon they will be zombies.
    And then and then they will want to eat your brains.
  • Options

• Options
    edited May 2017

THAILAND: TOURIST WEARING FAKE SHARK FIN HARPOONED 9 TIMES BY VILLAGERS

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/thailand-tourist-wearing-fake-shark-fin-harpooned-9-times-by-villagers
  • Options

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can make this stuff up. 

Actual World News Daily Report Disclaimer

(It's easy to check this sort of thing before you re-post BS. Or maybe you do check, and just think it's hilarious to re-post BS)

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people –  are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

ALIENS MEDDLED WITH U.S. ELECTION CLAIMS CONTROVERSIAL EXPERT

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/aliens-meddled-with-u-s-election-claims-controversial-expert/

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake news!? I've never heard of such a thing.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    "Tiger" Woods arrested for DUI.
    I hope @Usaf06 was the arresting officer, and they put the jerk under the jail.

It sure looks like ESPN Photoshopped Tiger Woods' hairdo on mugshot

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-mugshot-espn-photoshop-hair

Why? Did Nike (Tiger's employer, who I'm sure spends tons of money on ESPN ads,) maybe ask ESPN to clean up his mugshot? 
  • Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Quite an unfortunate name for a gator-raper. I nominate this for a Darwin award.
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata