Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Guitarded said:
    "Tiger" Woods arrested for DUI.
    I hope @Usaf06 was the arresting officer, and they put the jerk under the jail.

It sure looks like ESPN Photoshopped Tiger Woods' hairdo on mugshot

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/05/29/tiger-woods-mugshot-espn-photoshop-hair

Why? Did Nike (Tiger's employer, who I'm sure spends tons of money on ESPN ads,) maybe ask ESPN to clean up his mugshot? 

cnn did in fact photoshop the mugshop
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cofveve
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. It's still there Joe #covfefe

#MakeCovfefeGreatAgain : Holy Mother of God ... California man orders COVFEFE license plates tonight! LMMFAO ... witness to genius. #Covfefe

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    cofveve
    Gesundheit!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all, let me say that I laughed at a lot of covfefe related content everywhere yesterday. 
    I am not trying to be a Trump apologist after listening to the BHO pole smokers the last eight years, but come on. If we make this much fun of covfefe then it's open season on half of the barely literate people on the interweb that can't even string a coherent sentence together. Which works for me. That sounds like fun.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks just like the kinda gibberish I get on my phone when whuzzit app converts a phone message to text. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Google up Yevgeniy Nikulin. This schidt just gets weirder & weirder. 

Nikulin got arrested last October while visiting a restaurant in Prague with his girlfriend. The FBI asked Interpol to catch him. Soon's he was nabbed, the FBI filed for his extradition. Soon's Russia heard he was in custody, they filed for his extradition to Russia. They'd wanted him for years for hack stealing money. Also hacked various social media sites, including the fora where Weiner posted pics of his Weiner. Recently, a Czech court said either country could claim him

Here's where it gets weird: Nikulin claims that in October right after he was arrested the FBI offered him the witness program, immunity and a new identity, if he would testify that the Russians hired him to hack the DNC servers cause they wanted Trump to win. He says he declined cause he had nothing to do with it. Says they came back in January and repeated the offer. He repeated he had nothing to do with it, so had no way to prove it, so refused.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evergreen State College is in the news again

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/01/evergreen-state-college-closed-due-to-direct-threat-to-campus-safety.html

These guys are certifiable wackos, their nude beach used to be across the bay from our house
    A little dirt never hurt
    I apologise in advance if this offends anyone.

I don't know if I am glad I read the story or not, the headline was scary and I had to.

edited June 2017
    I think this pretty sums up how out of touch this so-called White House really is. He calls Fox News for reassurance. GTFO. We have all of these so-called tax payer paid experts in these fields and his cabinet but the POTUS calls FOX news for advice. 

Trump Sought Reassurance From Fox News Before He Dumped Climate Pact

Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox’s nightly news program “The Five,” revealed on air Thursday that the president called her at 8 a.m. to discuss “climate change” — and taxes.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I apologise in advance if this offends anyone.

I don't know if I am glad I read the story or not, the headline was scary and I had to.

I saw that yesterday but I was too afraid to click the link.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Kathy Griffin says "Donald Trump is messing with the wrong redhead."
    Uhm, did I miss something? 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-is-messing-with-the-wrong-redhead/ar-BBBPbBw?li=BBnb7Kz
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    0patience said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kathy-griffin-donald-trump-is-messing-with-the-wrong-redhead/ar-BBBPbBw?li=BBnb7Kz
    She 'twitted' herself with a severed Trump head.
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:
    0patience said:

But how is Trump messing with HER?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    I'unno, maybe she was the subject of one of his 'mean tweets' b'cause of that?

https://youtu.be/jdOq4gqdd_0

¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    ElJimbo said:
    0patience said:

But how is Trump messing with HER?
    Her employers told her to pursue other opportunities.

I think it's CNN she should sue. They misled her. Any casual observer would conclude that's exactly what the network is after, is Trump's head. 

LSU Students Accuse ‘Violent’ Tiger Mascot Of Being ‘Symbol Of White Oppression’, Want It Changed

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:

LSU Students Accuse ‘Violent’ Tiger Mascot Of Being ‘Symbol Of White Oppression’, Want It Changed

Dang endangered species, we should just get rid of all the tigers so they will stop their hate filled oppression of college students everywhere.
    see through lace shorts are the latest mens fashion trend 24 See through lace shorts are the latest mens fashion trend

https://futurism.com/googles-new-ai-is-better-at-creating-ai-than-the-companys-engineers/

Google created an AI to assist them in creating better AI. For a bunch of geniuses you would think at least one had heard of Skynet.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    see through lace shorts are the latest mens fashion trend 24 See through lace shorts are the latest mens fashion trend
    So that's what happened to Vanilla Ice!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited June 2017

Yoga instructor & animal lover who says "Being white is terrorism" passed a background check & got her a top secret security clearance.

Meanwhile I had mine revoked for playing video games competitively. (I was an IT guy at the base in my youth)

http://nypost.com/2017/06/06/fired-tv-reporter-says-shes-ruined-after-ugly-rant/

What an idiot and then she tries to use the "I was drugged card". It's always someone else's fault.

The Police officer was more than patient. 

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

http://nypost.com/2017/06/06/fired-tv-reporter-says-shes-ruined-after-ugly-rant/

What an idiot and then she tries to use the "I was drugged card". It's always someone else's fault.

The Police officer was more than patient. 

That cop deserves an award. 

edited June 2017
    @webmost
    It would be funny if it did not verge on so much truth.
    Can you imagine being an employer today, and reading "Social Warrior" on a college transcript.