Home General Discussion
Options

Annual Chicago Herf 2016

Comments

• Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    What hotel does everyone stay at usually.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I have never attended before so was wondering if I design a tshirt and print them would anyone be interested in having one. If someone already does this let me know don't want to step on toes. 
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    matkn293 said:
    jliu said:
    I just bought my ticket yesterday. Looking forward to seeing new and old faces alike! 
    I see your face everyday!
    i'm going to bomb you a kc royals hat
  • Options
    skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll bring the St. Lou Crew some Cubs World Series Champion gear......  Payback is a beeyotch!!  :D:D:D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    I have never attended before so was wondering if I design a tshirt and print them would anyone be interested in having one. If someone already does this let me know don't want to step on toes. 
    This is my first so I don't know the answer. However, I would LOVE one. What would the cost be?
  • Options
    Only form of currency would be trade if you feel the need.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skydiverD said:
    I'll bring the St. Lou Crew some Cubs World Series Champion gear......  Payback is a beeyotch!!  :D:D:D
    Cubs World Series champion gear? Now that would be some vintage stuff! LOL
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    that is the stuff that gets sent to a 3rd world country because someone printed it when they actually thought the cubs would do well
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does there need to be an exact count? I know Mrs genareddog and I will be attending and possible a couple of others. I know we will not get there until Saturday late afternoon. Saturday night is at the Casa de Montecristo, correct and at what time? Thanks

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Saturday evening is at casa. No exact time. Whenever you get there. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Hug it out!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those looking to book a hotel for this.  The Best Western that a lot of us stay at is at $81 a night for a King bed room or $88 a night for 2 double beds if you go through priceline.com and do the express deal.  Its the 2 1/2 star hotel option in Countryside, IL.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where will people be hanging out on saturday during the day? I might only be able to come by for the day so would like to hang out.
  • Options
    In years past Saturday would start at 8 to 8 cigars and then go to Casa De Montecristo later on in the day.  With the larger group 8 to 8 might be too small so I guess we might need to play it by ear.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more noob question but do the lounges serve alcohol or is it byo? After this no more stupid questions. Well, maybe one more, are the 2 gentlemen that are hugging it out by the vw going to be there? That is a great picture I could use.
  • Options
    BYOB.  We have a pretty good selection of Scotch, Bourbon, Rum and micro brews from across the country.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BYOB, never been anywhere you could do that other than some of those blue counties in west texas, generally in the west you pay as you go. sounds like a good time, stars would have to align perfectly to make it this year but there is always next
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    I may be able to swing this
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna try, Drew? Todd? Rick? Maybe a DZR?
  • Options
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew ain't going... ****!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So Luke and I just got off the phone and this was the last thing we talked about...... It sounds like we both have plenty of miles to use and I'm thinking that we'll be in on this trip..... Just gotta fanagle something at work since I start a new job in a few weeks !!!!! Looking forward to seeing all the usual suspects.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just booked flights and hotel, so looks like I'm in.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    WOOOOO
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    @Stubble can you bring my rattlesnake rattle nubber

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

SWEET!!!  Looking forward to having a drink with ya not over vherf.  In person BOMB FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 rooms booked at the Best Western for the Lou Crew!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!