Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll fess up when I win. Bahaha
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Our local news & wateragency encourages this practice due to drought.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    @Amos_Umwhat. It appears to conserve water so I'm sure they OK with it.
    They may however force those providing showers to the public to remodel facilities to a single community shower. Minus partisans of course, don't want evil capitalist corporations making money to provide some sort of privacy.
    This would conserve more water as they could make it mandatory to shower in tandem. They could monitor via camera and fine people for not doing so. But has its advantages.  If you fight athletes foot and don't have to pee you could always ask your shower partner to pee on your feet.
  • Options
    GrouchoMGrouchoM Posts: 302 ✭✭✭
    On the advice of my legal counsel I invoke my 5th Amendment rights against self incrimniation.

But, I'm aware this is a real issue. I applaud you seeking to shed light on this issue.
    The secret word is cigars! 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't that what they call a golden shower
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I say **** it its my shower and piss is ammonia so it cleans the tub lol! 
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not?  The drain lines all end up in the same place. Ask your plumber.... 
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    OK. Now that I've won this bet, (like I knew that I would.) My policy is,.... I piss in the shower. Never a second thought about it either. I don't even stop at the toilet on my way to the shower should I already need to piss. Well, OK, there IS some though that goes into it, like um, I don't piss in the soapdish. OK?
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And of course all of this predicated on the fact that we shower alone, or at least one person at time.  Don't pee if your wife is in there with you.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    There's protocols for when you're sharing a shower that work well, but some wise guys don't follow the protocols.  :D
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was too awesome to not comment and vote. Heck yeah I pee in the shower and I taught my boys to Lee in the shower. Wife isn't happy about it but what do you expect from a guy that teaches his 3 year old to say smart fart took the elevator when he burps!?

I don't pee on my foot. There is a drain. Simply aim and let loose. 
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Can we please move on from this and discuss "where do you go to take a dump". Is it in the shower cause it all goes down the same drain and ends up in the same place and I heard cures athlete's foot.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on the drain type. If it's the big grate you could just waffle it down. But that's a lot harder if you have the plug type.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Not exactly the same, so I'm sorry to threadjack, but I got caught taking a pee in the swimming pool today.  The lifeguard shouted at me so loud, I nearly fell in.

Dude this made me spit out my coffee !! I laughed so hard i cried a little @peter4jc
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bladders are a terrible thing to go. Sucks getting old.
  • Options
    10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    Being the proper lady that I am, I pee before I get in the shower!! But I feel like nobody in the world would get out?!? There's soap, there's water, why make a mess of the bathroom ;)

• Options
    10toes5410toes54 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Ok! Good to know BUT how many women do we know that pees in the shower or are willing to fess up to it?!? 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far we have 100% admission from the female members :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    And another member's wife.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my bodily fluids go down the shower drain
  • Options

Bump for @VegasFrank.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was potty trained when I was one. Been making my pee pee in the potty ever since.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Martel said:
    Why is hold it not an option?

How old are you? For some holding is not an option.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

How long does it take you to shower? If you literally can't hold it for 6 or 7 minutes, time to wear a diaper

Don't look ↑
  • Options

I've often been wondering when this thread would be brought back to life. Other than that, I have no comment.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m wondering why there are so many people who don’t know that the shower drain and the toilet drain both empty into the same sewer line.

Does anyone know of a shower drain that empties somewhere else?? 🤓🙄

• Options

@jlmarta said:
    I’m wondering why there are so many people who don’t know that the shower drain and the toilet drain both empty into the same sewer line.

Does anyone know of a shower drain that empties somewhere else?? 🤓🙄

Next thing ya know these hillbillies will be pinchin' a loaf in there too.