Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Oh, jeez. Maybe I shouldnta brought that up, ya s’pose... ? 🤓

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who says it's anything about where the wastewater goes? This is simply a matter of answering a simple question. Do you piss in a toilet? Do you forgo pissing in a toilet so you can piss in a shower while you were standing in the shower?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I was potty trained when I was one. Been making my pee pee in the potty ever since.

Never been camping? Hiking? Long walk in the wood?

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    1. Yes, I use a lufa. If you don't, you're wrong. You use a tenth of the soap, it gets super sudsy, and it's a good scrubber. The soap rinse is off of you easier, which also means you use less water.
    2. Of course I have been camping. And of course I don't take my shoes off and piss on my feet when I go camping. Of course I've been hiking. Again, I don't piss on my feet.

Again, you five-year-old boys are missing the point. You're in the shower from drawers off to drawers on for a total of probably 11 minutes. You take a shower two feet from the toilet. It would seem to me that you could either go before you step in the shower or hold it until you're done with the shower.

You simply will never get me to understand the fetish that you boys have with pissing in a shower with the water running.

Wayne @Wylaff will never get me to understand the logic of walking past the shower on the way to the coffee pot and pissing in it. Somehow it's easier. Somehow it's cleaner? You can explain away all you want, and it still won't make it right brother.

@Patrickbrick @Guitarded feel free to jump in and help me out at any time.

Let's ask a health care professional. @EgoBoundary what say you?

There are also plenty of other things that I find disgusting that you guys probably do, such as drinking breast milk from another animal like a cow, not washing your hands after you use the bathroom, etc.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

If you strip away all of your preconceived notions, then it makes more logical sense for people to consume gobs of human breast milk than it does gobs of bovine breast milk.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like milk products but haven't drank a glass in over 50 years and that was probably under protest.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who pissed in your Cheerios tonight, Frank?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

No, I don't drink any form of milk. It never appealed to me, even as a kid. Nowadays, I think of it as a bodily fluid from an animal, so no thanks.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Sorry @CharlieHeis. :D The only thing I can say to make up for it is that my family buys milk by the gallons, literally. I just don't partake in the evil nectar myself

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Just don’t ask Charlie how many kids he has. As the person to get this originally brought up. I very much agree with Frank it doesn’t take much if any effort to not piss in the shower. I also have probably spent more time in the middle of nowhere without even a car for many miles than anyone here, and as stated, one does not stand bare foot in their own urine, ever. If you do, you are doing it wrong. Now to the luffa, that is wrong man, use the damn bar like it’s meant to be used.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

I don't know whether to hit the agree or the disagree button! That's why I gave you a WTF instead!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Anyone who diligently recycles their newspapers and bottles, but then doesn't use a loofah in the shower, is still doing the Earth a disservice!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ForMud said:
    This is the only place I know that can go from pissing in the shower to drinking milk questions.

Just wait, there’s a “do you pee standing up” thread I believe.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Even if I pissed in the toilet before I got in the shower, the moment I stepped in the shower and hit the water id have to piss again.
    2. Whats wrong with piss on the feet. I guarantee the piss is cleaner than the feet.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    1. You are a little boy.
    2. Civilization
    3. I know you don't have a three, but your number three is that you cook frozen hamburger patties on the grill, so everything you say is suspect!
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm the same as Nick, the water hits and I've got to go again. Plus I'm becoming a Codger and find myself going to the bathroom more and more.

Didn't I learn on "Born of the 4th of July" that peeing on your feet is a cure for Athelete's Foot?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@Yakster said:

Plus I'm becoming a Codger and find myself going to the bathroom more and more.

And when you're a true Codger you'll find that taking a leak is a much longer ordeal, so why spend 10min. on the shìtter when you can do the job in the shower and kill two birds with one stone.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Also learned in "Dune" and "127 Hours" that pee is sterile.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@peter4jc said:

@Yakster said:

Plus I'm becoming a Codger and find myself going to the bathroom more and more.

And when you're a true Codger you'll find that taking a leak is a much longer ordeal, so why spend 10min. on the shìtter when you can do the job in the shower and kill two birds with one stone.

10 minutes? You need to go see a urologist brother!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@rsherman24 said:
    Think of the last thing you wash with your Loofah at the end of a shower and the first thing you wash during the next shower. And you worry about a little pee splashing out of the drain

Again, this isn't about being icky, this is about knowing how to use the potty. You guys who have to go the second the water hits your body just have to retrain yourself to be civilized human beings.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Civilization" is an odd melange of freedom and repression.