Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

My drain is in the middle of my 4x4 shower floor, so I'd be pissing on my feet if I did that.

Don't look ↑
  • Options

If you say so. The last time I lived in a house without a master bath that had a walk in shower and separate spa tub was 2004 in base housing at langley afb when I was an e4.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

The old lavatories in Italy and India are a hole in the ground in a smaller space than 4x4.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the showérs!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,043 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe if we require pictures for this thread it then will retire.

• Options

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    My drain is in the middle of my 4x4 shower floor, so I'd be pissing on my feet if I did that.

Not unless your have extremely large feet or very low pressure.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

No need to get p!ssy. We love you Frank.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://www.healthline.com/health/shower-pee#is-urine-sterile

Urine may not be completely sterile, but then what is? It's certainly not anything to get all peeranoid about. If you are so afraid of urine that you refuse to bleed the lizard in the shower, then stop begging to put that thing it comes out from in her mouth. You prolly have way dirtier in your pits than in your pee. If you are willing to wash your taint with your fingers, then why the hell you all worried about pee on your toes?

Relax, micturate and rinse.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

GoWithTheFlow

• Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options

• Options
    logan_042logan_042 Posts: 88 ✭✭✭✭

I’ll pee in the shower. Used to make my ex fiancé mad while she was shampooing her hair 😂

• Options

I'd wash my hands afterwards if I were you, Edward....

Don't look ↑