Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it weird to pee in the shower if someone else is in it?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Is it weird to pee in the shower if someone else is in it?

Not at @Wylaff Wayne's house >:)

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it weird to pee on someone else when neither are in the shower? Asking for Steve

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

lol. Not if you have been stung by a Portuguese man o' war.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/invertebrates/p/portuguese-man-of-war/

oh, I was wrong, don't pee on a mow victim, it's a myth:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/does-peeing-on-a-jellyfish-sting-help#does-it-work

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Is it weird to pee on someone else when neither are in the shower? Asking for Steve

Some people are into that sort of thing.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

Got 20 bucks?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,781 ✭✭✭✭✭

So how many of y'all have detachable shower heads and how many are rocking a fixed shower head?

I've got the detachable one and I love it.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    So how many of y'all have detachable shower heads and how many are rocking a fixed shower head?

Both

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@Yakster said:

Both

I've heard two heads are better than one.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

I bet you do!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ I want the awesome and lol option. That’s too funny and super awesome at the same time fo show!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@d_blades said:

@webmost said:

@Yakster said:

Both

I've heard two heads are better than one.

Actually, the RedHead went overboard when we re-did the bath. We have eight side sprayers, a super-fancy overhead thing that does everything from rain to pour, then a hand held on a hose. All this and a jacuzzi tub. Never use the side sprayers at all. Virtually never use the tub (she does rarely). Me, I always run the overhead and the hand held. For washing your butt hole, there's nothing like a handheld. Way better'n fingers.

Pee every time.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

The funny thing is since this thread started, I haven't taken a pee in the shower once.....I guess I'm on a shower pee freeze......Thanks Frank.