Home Non Cigar Related
Options

What's For Lunch?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same as usual, a peanut butter sandwich, no jelly.

• Options

Handful of cashews

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both awesome and not awesome at the same time.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrPossum .are you out there?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vietnamese maybe?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Vietnamese maybe?

Doubt it, but....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

Just thinking with the hoisin...whatever it is, it looks good!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

I _need _that recipe!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

It’s very simple.
    Medium heat…
    In a pan lay down a layer of pepperoni
    Then layer with cheese and place tortilla on top. Press tortilla gently as cheese melts so it sticks.

Once cheese begins to melt and stick, flip tortilla, add a little sauce and oregano.

Roll like a burrito and brown in the pan

• Options

Peanut butter sandwich, spread on bread, done.

• Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fried egg on toasted multi grain bread, with fresh local tomato, a raw onion slice, Colby cheese, chopped horseradish, and Grey Poupon mustard. Darn good sammich.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

After running errands with the family and the dog, I persuaded the family to stop at the Burrito Factory in the adjoining strip mall from our last stop so I could get some Pozole Rojo (Mexican Pork and Hominy Stew) and an Al Pastor soft taco.

Stuffed and happy now, it's been too long since I've had Pozole.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    MrPossumMrPossum Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭✭

For the record I never got sick, but I threw the meat out anyways to keep my wife and daughter from getting sick on a slim chance. Just wasn’t worth the risk. I hate to waste a deer.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmmm bacon.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Yeah watch out for those salty pears man. They'll get you!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had some fish and chips at the Ren Fair.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )