Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they are an AJ blend if that helps anything at all.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:
    So I've never tried the 25th anniversary,but I do really enjoy the maduro and the Esteli especial. I've found that they burn well with no construction issues.
    Hope this helps 
    I've only had the regular Nica Libre and it was good. Never had the 25th I figured for the price and free ship I might as well give them a shot.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they are an AJ blend if that helps anything at all.
    That helps! Thank you for the info.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Joya Reds they have today are a very good budget smoke. Great price today at $3.50 a stick. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also that's an original dark ritual in that epc sampler, very worth the price!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

For all you monster fans.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    They are gone. 
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :'( 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one could get me in trouble. LOL!

Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6.0"x50) 10 CIGARS

$44.99 

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Anejos up there today. Had to snag some
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip on the Anejos. Can't resist 'em when they're on sale, especially the smaller gauges. 
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. Can't believe they're still available. I thought these were a more desirable stick, I guess.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryan1990 said:
    I agree. Can't believe they're still available. I thought these were a more desirable stick, I guess.
    Usually you don't see too many around, although the msrp isn't bad at all. That's a nice size on the DD.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you get 'em, just put 'em away for a looooong time.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    If you get 'em, just put 'em away for a looooong time.
    If you're talking about Anejos, totally agree. I bought a fiver two years ago, and tried one after a month or so. I wasn't overly impressed and wondered what all the hubbub was about. Then I fired up a well rested two-year old Anejo yesterday--absolutely wonderful. 
  • Options
    So I'm looking at a Daily Deal earlier today and "someone" (my lovely wife) has things for me to do. I get busy and forget all about it and come back to the computer to make the order and when I click on the Daily Deal, it's over.
    Now she has to pay.  :*

So now I gotta find something else. 
    Bad, cause I'm picky.
    Good, cause she's guilty.  :D
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Call Andy at Ccom...  he'll give you yesterday's deal, I'm sure.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    peter4jc said:
    Call Andy at Ccom...  he'll give you yesterday's deal, I'm sure.
    Deal hell. Momma is paying for this one. And I have my sights set a little higher. LOL!

"How much was the deal?"
    $39, err wait. No, it was $79.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Man, just saw on the November Blitz that the Gurkha Beauty XO box is on sale over 90% off retail.  I mean... it's gotta be a good deal, right? Right?
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have an opinion on the 1/2 price Camacho Pre Embargo this weekend?  I know it is only a small amount of Cuban leaf in the cigar but is it worth $12 per stick?

Mark
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Anyone have an opinion on the 1/2 price Camacho Pre Embargo this weekend?  I know it is only a small amount of Cuban leaf in the cigar but is it worth $12 per stick?

Mark
    I've only had one, I recall that it was good, but I think it's more about bragging rights than anything else.  Sometimes, though, that makes it worth it in itself.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:

Mark
    Love that smoke.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input, I just pulled the trigger on a 5'er
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Thanks for the input, I just pulled the trigger on a 5'er
    Brett once said, "it might be a gimmick, bit it's a damn good cigar".
    That caused me to pull the trigger, and it was a very good decision.
    I like that cigar alot.
    Mine came with a furry foot, and a very remarkable taste.  they are kind of loosely packed, so they burn a little faster than some, but it was a clean burn line all the way down.
    I'll buy them again.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've only tried one or two but I thought they were quite good....
  • Options
    Thanks, I respect y'all's input.  I'm trying to buy 5-packs of the cigars everyone says they love.  with these, I felt like I was going out on my own
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will not be disappointed. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG Cuban Classic at $4 a stick is a pretty solid deal. Even better if you're patient and can let them sleep for a while.