Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still getting stink-eye from last week.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm keeping a low profile myself, after I brought my Wife to the herf at Marty's house she's been more interested in my spending habits.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I jumped on it. Tough to beat. Those are some good cigars. Luckily I had a gift card. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never look at the Daily Deal unless one of you guys are raving about it, looked today and I'm not missing a thing, I think I am getting stronger with @peter4jc coaching. Went to the Sprint Sale for the 1st time forever and with the site upgrades I had to put in personal info again, it wouldn't take it, really dont thing I am missing a thing.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    I never look at the Daily Deal unless one of you guys are raving about it, looked today and I'm not missing a thing, I think I am getting stronger with @peter4jc coaching. Went to the Sprint Sale for the 1st time forever and with the site upgrades I had to put in personal info again, it wouldn't take it, really dont thing I am missing a thing.
    You are strong grass hopper. Since Peter is so busy with others, I will have to turn to you for guidance. 
  • Options
    It's easy Larry, don't check the Daily Deal because it has free shipping, Sprint Sale likewise. Don't pay attention to those annoying emails from sb &cfed or those pm's from the brothers touting the latest sale. Nothing to it bro.

Unless you love RomaCraft and notice there are none in your humi and that sb outfit has 20% off, you gotta pull the trigger.

Or you miss out on Bishop Blend deal a bro is selling so another bro tells you about a broke down Ford on 5th, pull the trigger.

Gets easy after while Larry

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Did you guys see that Daily Deal today?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    Did you guys see that Daily Deal today?
    Look don't look. Come on!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Nothin there for me, but I did see a great deal at .....
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not look.  ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Padron deal is a killer. .01 savings!! Whoa
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    No daily deal tonight?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Padron deal yesterday overloaded the system.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    That Padron deal yesterday overloaded the system.
    Damasos?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    I think the Padron deal was actually about $20 off what it regularly goes for.  If you're looking at the DD, then go and check the list price, the list price is changed during the daily deal, so that if you just happened to order from there, you'd still get the deal.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, no daily deal?

Bummer.  hopefully just a glitch.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No the "padron deal" was not a "deal" at all.  Just saying check around.  Plus 20.00 discount on ccom does not mean it's a good deal.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Free shipping
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no DD. You broke it!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    No the "padron deal" was not a "deal" at all.  Just saying check around.  Plus 20.00 discount on ccom does not mean it's a good deal.
    Good point.  I can almost never get the price here I can find at a B&M in a fair-size town.  Somehow a $14.50 Fuente seems to go for closer to 30 here, for whatever reason.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point.  I can almost never get the price here I can find at a B&M in a fair-size town.  Somehow a $14.50 Fuente seems to go for closer to 30 here, for whatever reason.
    Yep, true story!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this earlier in the wrong place.  I thought I was the only one having problems with the Daily Deal.  I keep getting error 404, page does not exist or has been removed.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same.....guess they ran out

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All fixed!
  • Options
    YankeeMan said:
    All fixed!
    Yeah, but they owe us a day. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Again!

:/

• Options
    Again!

:/

Talk to dirtdude, he has me grounded.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie Farmer Bills are on today's DD, for those of you that like that sort of thing.
  • Options
    A 5 or 10 pack, I'd have been interested, but a box is too much.
    If I haven't had a particular cigar, I shy away from boxes, unless it is a deal I can't pass up.
    I can pass the Farmer Bills up.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    A 5 or 10 pack, I'd have been interested, but a box is too much.
    If I haven't had a particular cigar, I shy away from boxes, unless it is a deal I can't pass up.
    I can pass the Farmer Bills up.
    Last time they had this as the DD I think it was a box also. I'm the same, I would do a fiver to try but not a whole box without trying them first.