Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still Spring.....😆😆😆

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

75F, breezy and lightly cloudy.

And I'm stuck in an office all day. Sigh.....

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrShrek said:

Yep, a few days ago it was sunny and 75, until midday when we got another 3" of rain, this morning it was 28, day after tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70's again, maybe 80 the next day, then another round of rain. Who knows what's next?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Returned home from Appleton last night ( had snow flurries Wednesday)
    Looks like upper 70’s here in the Bay today.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    FIRERATFIRERAT Posts: 189 ✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@MrShrek said:

Yep, a few days ago it was sunny and 75, until midday when we got another 3" of rain, this morning it was 28, day after tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 70's again, maybe 80 the next day, then another round of rain. Who knows what's next?

Your weather sounds as schizophrenic as ours. Yesterday it was like 90ish. Then it rained. Then it was 60ish this morning. I can't wait till the summer when it's 95+ and 90% humidity with rain everyday!!

F**k You I'm drunk.....
    "I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just how I am,"-Homer Simpson

• Options

They weren’t kidding.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Low 40s at night, mid-high 50s during the day. This is turning out to be a normal spring.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

What is this Summer of which you speak?

• Options

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool and rainy this morning, supposed to be 75 tomorrow.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Big storms through here last night. Much of the county is without electricity, lot's of damage. A woman I know was killed in her trailer by a tree falling. More storms predicted for tonight.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dang, stay safe, Steve!

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Partly cloudy, 72° and a strong breeze today. Probably the nicest day I've seen in years. I didn't even mind being at work today.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

Beautiful. 66° and some much needed rain. Some thunder and lightning and no power to go along with it.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

Knee is ready just in time for golfing weather. I blame @NorCalR1 because other than last year, he has come to Vegas on the hottest weekend of the year almost every single time.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Glad I got a morning cigar in before it got too hot.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Hot. Humid. Miserable.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here but cooler. Looks like t-storms headed our way this afternoon with high winds. Of course.we are putting up canopies for our shop this morning. Guess they'll get tested.

• Options

I hope they survive for you, Edward.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mid 70's during the day and mid 60's at night. Carolina Mountain weather.

• Options
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

This gentleman needs to find a different line of work or a really time-consuming non-verbal pastime…. Proof reading encyclopedias comes to mind… 👍👴🏻

• Options

The filmmaker David Lynch has always been a bit odd... just found out that he's recording daily LA weather reports and random numbers (draws of one of ten ping pong balls). I guess he's finding more time on his hands in retirement.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Three and a half inches of rain yesterday. All the branches, creeks, streams and rivers are full.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

We're three-peating a 12 day cycle: four stifling days around 90 degrees w/ 80%, followed by four days heat breaking rain, followed by four days where you wake up in the 50s & afternoon may top out low 70s. If you're solastalgic (love that neologism), you wait for the 90s and wail how the world is ending. If you're not into cataclysm, you wait for the 50s and say "brrr!" If you're the news, you show clips of flooded cricks.

One thing for sure: it's mighty green.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)