Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

82 and blue skies

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^About the exact same here today, snows all gone, everyones landscaping is fried! So post to rain for days straight now.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    CtheHamCtheHam Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭

It actually got up to 57 today. Hopefully when I get home tonight a lot of our snow will have melted. Looking at the low 50's this weekend too. Unfortunately I found out I have to work this weekend, so I will not really be able to get out and enjoy it.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

First 70* day of the year and enjoying a smoke outside.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got up to 55° here but again dropping to overnight lows in the 20's by Sunday. Looks like we will have just enough wood to make it through mid-April.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

20 two nights ago and 66 today. Historically we have our biggest snows in March but that was 30 years ago. To quote B. D. " the times they are a changing"

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yesterday demonstrated why Spring is such a popular idea., Threw a leg over my Versys650LT at 9:30 and arrived home at 6. I can tell you that the custom bucket seat I put on last month works... not even a whimper of monkey-butt all day.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not quite spring yet

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^how can the RealFeel be warmer than the actual air temp?

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

It's dead calm and really dry.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a big difference when both numbers are negative

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a beautiful, sunny day in California but I'm spending it inside except for a few minutes when I had to rescue the one-eyed herf dog from being stuck under the rain gutter downspout. I then gave him a shower to wash off the stinky mud and decomposed leaves that he had all over him.

I'm wanting to take my laptop to the patio to work, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get away yet today. Supposed to rain on Sunday.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

@deadman said:
    Is there a big difference when both numbers are negative

It's noticeable, surprisingly. This time of year the sun starts having an effect. It's still cold enough to frostbite exposed skin in 15 minutes or so, but it feels a lot warmer due to radiant warmth. Get into shadow and you're reminded right quick.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:

Not quite spring yet

You couldn't pay me enough to live somewhere where it's below zero ten months of the year. I don't know how you do it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Three dog night. Too bad I only have one...

• Options

How's the Colorado Snowpocolypse @raidermike? Someone posted this on PSD.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

60-70° most of last week and may have hit 80 one day. Starting this week off with 8" of snow.
    At this point at least we can say it won't last long.

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mid 70s here on the coast (Oriental, NC) yesterday. Upper 40s today...60s and 70s the rest of the week...Rain tomorrow...

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mrs. Slob and I live close to Buckley AFB. We got between 18 to 20 inches of snow. Fortunately, warmer temps and sunshine should have it melted in a couple days or so.

• Options

Single digits here, but there's no - in front....yet. At least it's 40 degrees warmer than last week.

• Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    How's the Colorado Snowpocolypse @raidermike? Someone posted this on PSD.

That's a crazy pic!

Well we got to our place around 5p.m. today from our 5 days out in Moab, UT. The streets were well maintained and clear here and throughout our drive over the mountain passes.

Though our neighborhood doesn't get maintained by the city, there's a local resident who has a tractor and does some clearing. We asked another neighbor to clear our driveway....he used our snowblower, so that was nice to come home to! At our local mall, there's snow mounds 20' high!!! It's been relatively warm, and as spring snow storms go, it's melting very quickly. It'll be in the low 60's by this weekend!!!

~Cheers!

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad you made it home safe, Mike

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Yes, that's good news indeed!

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty wild reports of a tornado about 7 miles south of the house last night. Woke up to an inch of snow this morning.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got tied off in the Nick of time. Torrential rain, high winds, serious lightning and supposed to get hail

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

71 and sunny here, but my leg is freaking hot.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might just live on the golf course this weekend

• Options

Still spring.....