Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Will be spending the next two evenings building a power wheels from Santa.
    How is this task going?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    NorCalR1 said:
    Will be spending the next two evenings building a power wheels from Santa.
    How is this task going?
    All done finished it this morning. 
    Freed up my evening tonight for a late night smoke

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    Just got out of the shower. I take once a week whether I need it or not. LOL.
    Once a week? Where do you get the energy?
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a cold.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That I've been nursing a massive hangover and have ZERO motivation to pack. If we could reschedule New Year's Eve until it's convenient for me that would be great... thanks. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm fighting a mild case of food poisoning from lunch.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thoroughly inventorying the coolidor......Should be done in a couple weeks...It's the singles that get ya.  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering WHY it will take @TX98Z28 a couple weeks....? Excel spreadsheet, done in less than two days. Then you have pivot charts,  V-lookup, alphabetized. Always work smarter not harder. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Wondering WHY it will take @TX98Z28 a couple weeks....? Excel spreadsheet, done in less than two days. Then you have pivot charts,  V-lookup, alphabetized. Always work smarter not harder. 
    That’s just the listing, I still have to label almost every cigar that’s not in a box and I’ve got A LOT of cigars.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got back from the dump....Oh the smells I smelled and the sights I saw.
  • Options
    Yakster said:

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 hour left of daddy day care 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got back from Total Wine and Publix buying stuff for dinner and new years .  and finding out our kids and kin will all be out... So it's just the wife and I.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Going with the Wife to see a NYE comedy show/dinner celebrating on Eastern Time 9:00.

https://youtu.be/V4juMA8OZuc
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Going with the Wife to see a NYE comedy show/dinner celebrating on Eastern Time 9:00.

https://youtu.be/V4juMA8OZuc

It was a great show, also Thom Tran was very funny too.
  • Options
    We actually bought some wine to bring in the New Year. Was in bed by 9PM.
  • Options
    beat you, in bed by 8pm. Don't know why I was so tired, just 2018 was worn out I guess.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    jd50ae said:
    We actually bought some wine to bring in the New Year. Was in bed by 9PM.
    beat you, in bed by 8pm. Don't know why I was so tired, just 2018 was worn out I guess.
    Very possible our youthful experiences have left us with a "who cares" kind of attitude. 
    Have we realized it is just another day?
    Prefer marking a day when it snows, if it snows.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snow? We have had it the last couple days,  now marking it....oh I get it.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

I always have apple cider vinegar around, and that's only one reason. Take a few swigs of it and there's no food poisoning.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Snow? We have had it the last couple days,  now marking it....oh I get it.
    I saw you guys got some snow down your way, Randy. I suppose you were so excited you were outside making snow angels and a snow man. 
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished taking my decorations down. And lubing the back patio door 
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Finally have the time to do a test run and cleaning of my new stove top espresso pot. So far, so good, need to grind the beans a little finer.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working at my desk upstairs in my studio this AM. Lets see all the 2018 bank statements in one pile, all the propane, electric, kerosine, and firewood receipts in another. All the paid invoices in another pile. Up coming exhibits in a folder, etc, etc,. Only saving grace is the stogie I'm burning while doing all this shi----
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Working at my desk upstairs in my studio this AM. Lets see all the 2018 bank statements in one pile, all the propane, electric, kerosine, and firewood receipts in another. All the paid invoices in another pile. Up coming exhibits in a folder, etc, etc,. Only saving grace is the stogie I'm burning while doing all this shi----
    And here, I had this image in my head of you chopping all the wood you burn...it gave me hope for growing older.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel said:
    Saw 4 Bald Eagles over the weekend.  It's that time around here.  Should be another month or so before any eggs come, but the camera is back up for our local celebrity pair.

We have a lot in the area, and they seem to be increasing over the last 3.5 years I've lived here, too.  It's a good thing.

The best spot to view is an hour or so from me, though.  Conowingo Dam area gets a bunch out over the water.  Every time I've been that way, it's raining so viewing isn't good.
    I used to fish both above and below that dam......Beautiful area.Martel said:
    And here, I had this image in my head of you chopping all the wood you burn...it gave me hope for growing older.

Martel said:

• Options
    HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    I just built an "I'm feeling lucky" random cigar generator into my inventory worksheet so I can chose without opening the humidor when I am indecisive.

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to the dentist to get a cavity filled today. So they don't even numb you and use a drill anymore. They used a laser. I guess I should never be surprised by technology.