Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

I've used my Porter Cable random orbit sander.  It would work great if another person was using it on me, but it was too awkward to hold it myself.

I know....  that's what she said.  Ha Ha Ha.  You guys are soooo funny.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started to inventory last years garden seeds and work on this years seed order.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writing an essay for my online course. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you give it the full five minutes?
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Did you give it the full five minutes?
    No about 2 hours in but almost done. Then on to the next project and then catching up on the back log of work from my normal job. Told the wife I would see her tonight around dinner time

• Options
    I should have quoted, I was talking about coffee brewing :D
  • Options
    Hard boiling eggs
  • Options
    Working... 

• Options
    Trying to print shipping labels, but Paypal is being stupid.
  • Options
    Cost me an extra 80¢ to print two labels on the USPS site.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like every day, staring at the clock, waiting for it to tell me I can go home.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cleaned my studio today. Did some minor drywall repairs..
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a nice little earthquake...
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if I recall, right now @Far_North_64 is far south so the earth didn't move for him...Hope everyone and everything up there is OK!
  • Options
    Blew out a blood vessel in my right eye.
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    All's fine.   This is pretty much a daily thing.   This one wasn't too far off and I just happened to feel it.  Usually I don't even notice these little ones.   Thanks for the good thoughts!!
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Scary, Yakster, hope it clears without incident. Pretty disconcerting. I had no idea why without warning my eye was bright red last month 'till I looked it up. Subconjunctival hemorrhage, pic from wiki:

• Options
    How long did it take your eye to clear up, Edward?
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was mostly gone in less than a week.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished playing/shredding the axe. Gotta keep those finger calluses built up, blisters are no fun on finger tips. Rockin 11-52's, standard 10-49's just to sloppy on my guitar. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, an earthquake. Why not? What other wonderful things are going to happen this week?
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    Just finished playing/shredding the axe. Gotta keep those finger calluses built up, blisters are no fun on finger tips. Rockin 11-52's, standard 10-49's just to sloppy on my guitar. 
    I've got 11-52's.  Elixir.  I like them.  I've got a set of 10-46, but never tried them yet.  I've wondered if there wouldn't be just too much stretch. 

Guitar is Gibson ES-330 Memphis.  I wish I could play it like it deserves, I can't, but it brings me great happiness anyway.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    I've got 11-52's.  Elixir.  I like them.  I've got a set of 10-46, but never tried them yet.  I've wondered if there wouldn't be just too much stretch. 

Guitar is Gibson ES-330 Memphis.  I wish I could play it like it deserves, I can't, but it brings me great happiness anyway.  
    Nice man! Going from 11's to 10's would feel extremely sloppy assuming the scale length stays the same/same guitar. Yeah I should of said 10-46 standard, but they do make a 10-49. I use D'Addario Nickel Wound now that I think of it they are 11's strung on but can't remember if they are 11-49, 11-50, or 11-52...I forgot to save the string package lol but more than likely their 11-49's but they almost feel like acoustic 12's so anythings possible lol.   
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.