Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Coronavirus Information

1737475767779»

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank How many dead people's family were in on this hoax again?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

Meh.

My autistic tendencies liked wearing a mask and avoiding people. I was rooting for a new normal.

As for the politics, that knife cuts both ways. If you're telling me a bunch of elected and appointed officials break rules and are in someone else's pocket, and in turn, dig into ours, then I have a captain obvious meme for you.

Like rusty says, the left wing and the right wing fly the same plane.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@Vision said:
    @VegasFrank How many dead people's family were in on this hoax again?

All of them.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TRayBTRayB Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Meh.

My autistic tendencies liked wearing a mask and avoiding people. I was rooting for a new normal.

As for the politics, that knife cuts both ways. If you're telling me a bunch of elected and appointed officials break rules and are in someone else's pocket, and in turn, dig into ours, then I have a captain obvious meme for you.

Agreed with the bolded part. However, what should the penalty be for those who lie under oath when testifying under a congressional subpoena? It seems which political side one is on determines that answer.

• Options

The Patriots are my team and my team would never cheat! I promise you that! They are honest and would never do such a thing because I cheer for them!

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TRayB said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Meh.

Agreed with the bolded part. However, what should the penalty be for those who lie under oath when testifying under a congressional subpoena?

Too bad you didn't agree with the nonbolded parts, lol.

To answer your question, a lot, and in criminal and civil proceedings too. When our leaders treat oaths as jokes, then they are. The truth is that there are 2 sets of rules: one for the rich and connected, and the other for us.

See Frank, in the end we agree.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fauci should hang, short rope, period. I am not suicidal.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, I retract that statement. I can't go anywhere else on the forum til I do. Thats why I quit FB.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19

I had "the flu" from Thanksgiving 2019 until January 2020. I thought I had such a bad case because I hadn't had the flu vaccine in a while. When the announcements came about the existence of Covid, I realized: "AHA! That's why I couldn't smell the Vicks Vapo rub!" No question the disease was real.

There sure was a lot of intentional disinformation, though. And as the facts were unearthed it became more and more obvious that the disease was manufactured by a joint effort consisting of the Chinese and American governments.

Who ever thought that would be a good idea?

Hang 'em all.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19

They developed and released a strong respiratory disease that killed the the oldest and weakest of the population. Then they came out with a "vaccine" that didn't cure the disease, or prevent the spread of said disease. They mandated this vaccine even though it didn't actually vaccinate people, but instead increased mysterious deaths of seemingly strong and healthy people. Not to mention the increase of women having life threatening complications during pregnancy and child birth. THEY really screwed the pooch. Intentionally. THEY should be prosecuted and imprisoned.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

If it was being developed prior to 2020... the Administration in office at the time should have had some knowledge...no? I forgot, Democrats are usually the ones backing big pharmaceutical companies and the super wealthy so they put it into motion during the 16-20 presidency.

• Options

🤔

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭✭✭

This all started with fauci bringing 12 million in tax money over to China. I don't know when the original decision to do it was made but it reportedly was in the works for several years. This was pre-planned before trump.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

There's a commie behind every bush. Lol

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

$12 Million? I'd heard 2 million a few years back. Did they discover more? Or is this like when the cops bust $10k of something and it appears in the papers as Three Hundred and Thirty Million Dollars worth...?

Not arguing the main point, just the possible inflation of detail. If Fauci took any amount of $ to create, and thus potentially disseminate a nice new virus for fun and profit then he, and whoever sent him, should be tried and convicted on biological warfare charges.

As to who was the President, I'm not sure it matters. The Prez is pretty far down on the security clearance list. There's lots of operating without oversight that goes on, both in the private and public sectors.

Or, so I believe. I'm just one whackadoo out here in the wilds of fly-over country.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,710 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    Or, so I believe. I'm just one whackadoo out here in the wilds of fly-over country.

That reminds me... it's been a long time for a whackadoo.
    https://youtu.be/8lw33d7K12E?si=ZI3-w-bYNPczHmDl

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

The US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has suspended federal funding for EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City-based non-profit organization that came under scrutiny during the COVID-19 pandemic for collaborating with a virology laboratory in China that was accused of potentially leaking the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. Researchers who spoke to Nature are divided in their reaction to the decision: some think that the HHS made the right call, given EcoHealth’s apparent failure to comply with the terms of a grant that it had received, undermining public trust; others say that the decision seems to be unfairly wrapped up in politics.

The shifting sands of ‘gain-of-function’ research

In a memo detailing the decision, Henrietta Brisbon, the HHS’s suspension and debarment official, argued that EcoHealth had not provided adequate oversight of research activities at the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), in China. The WIV was a subrecipient of a federal grant awarded to EcoHealth by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), meaning that it was a partner given funds to carry out some of the research covered by the grant. The document also describes how EcoHealth repeatedly failed to provide information requested by the NIH pertaining to the research conducted.

More here:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-01460-3?utm_source=Live+Audience&utm_campaign=56da90eeb8-nature-briefing-daily-20240520&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b27a691814-56da90eeb8-49863420

• Options

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/health/long-covid-symptoms-recovery.html#commentsContainer

New Report Underscores the Seriousness of Long Covid
    The National Academies said the condition could involve up to 200 symptoms, make it difficult for people to work and last for months or years.

Surveys showed that the prevalence of long Covid decreased in 2023 but, for unclear reasons, has risen this year. As of January, data showed nearly 7 percent of adults in the United States had long Covid.

• Options
    OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

NY Times 🙄🤔😬

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.