Options

Perdomo and Me

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gray4lines said:

@Vision said:
    We have vHerf material for dayzzzzz

Reminds me of the seegarlover days. Weird **** nonstop.

Oh my Seagar..... do you remember when he posted his credit cards and social photos? Or the time he posted a picture of “his humidor”. He forgot about the geo tag I extracted and found it was a B&M in Florida or some 💩. I miss this!!!

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Gray4lines said:

@Vision said:

Oh my Seagar..... do you remember when he posted his credit cards and social photos? Or the time he posted a picture of “his humidor”. He forgot about the geo tag I extracted and found it was a B&M in Florida or some 💩. I miss this!!!

Hahaha, yes. We get some true crazies every now and then.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options

@TheKraken said:

@Gray4lines said:

@TheKraken said:
    Can't believe I read this whole thread, I want my money back!

Better throw those perdomo fire crackers in the garbage

Hahaha I know right! If by the garbage you mean mailboxes...

Enjoy them. You spent the loot and they aren’t that bad. How many would you say you have lol

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey if it’s a good stick, I am still going after it ! Who cares if perdomo is a ****...
    Tom Cruise is insane, but I still love Last Samurai, jack reacher , edge of tomorrow, etc.

• Options

@EgoBoundary said:
    Hey if it’s a good stick, I am still going after it ! Who cares if perdomo is a ****...
    Tom Cruise is insane, but I still love Last Samurai, jack reacher , edge of tomorrow, etc.

Being insane is different then being a douche canoe.

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those are some good flicks, Ego. I enjoy the mission impossible movies as well. The one he did with Jamie Fox was good too. Come to think of it, I like pretty much all of his movies.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    edited August 2020

Perdomo and Me. A Lifetime Movie Event. Only on Forum.cigar.com

• Options

@Stubble said:

I'm a former Spec Ops guy

Oh my effing god I nearly pissed myself!
    😂🤣😂🤣😂😆😆😃😂🤣

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@TheKraken said:

@Gray4lines said:

@TheKraken said:

Enjoy them. You spent the loot and they aren’t that bad. How many would you say you have lol

They are pretty good, just really strong, going to wait a bit to get back to them, but I have more than half a box left

• Options

@TheKraken said:

@Vision said:

@TheKraken said:

@Gray4lines said:

@TheKraken said:

They are pretty good, just really strong, going to wait a bit to get back to them, but I have more than half a box left

Unfortunately I have to say I enjoyed them. Go figure. A blend made only for one company and its a hit. BTW Mi Querida 7 days.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gray4lines said:

@Vision said:

@Gray4lines said:

@Vision said:

Hahaha, yes. We get some true crazies every now and then.

I remember Seagar...and his sock drawer humidor, and I have to say, this did get weird.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stars?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:
    Stars?

You have three

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wylaff said:
    I hear we're padding post counts over here.

some are

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've always enjoyed dark chocolate more than milk chocolate. We're talking 85% or more. I actually have some 100% cacao bars that I nibble for a special treat. It's just my opinion though...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@Wylaff said:
    I hear we're padding post counts over here.

some are

Shameless.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes i read the post response in the forum and think man these are brutal. I get frustrated at times when I see threads high-jacked. As I have read all posts on this thread, I am plain tired. Some comments were funny, some just plain childish. Yes the forum has sacred unwritten rules, and many of those were violated. However, we tend tolerate everyone no matter background, race or religion, and yet how dare you lie to me. Really, how many stories on here don't contain a manipulation of the facts. We come here to smoke cigars, chill out, educate ourselves, or just plain ole get away from our trouble. Personally I say give @Scotch_n_Smoke a pass and see who he is, not jumping to conclusions. If he is a flash in the pan he will burn out. Quit being childish and flagging all of his comments, really guys, come on.
    Scotch and smoke honestly I didn't watch your videos because I felt you were trying to sell something. This not the place for that. I hate door to door salesmen, and those idiots in the store when you walk in want to give their pitch. It actually makes me mad. So i have and still have refused to watch those videos. Sorry for your experience. I hope you enjoy the forum dude. Just be true and genuine and all will be fine.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Posts: 134

@TNBigfoot68 I didn't even realize people were flagging my posts.

I honestly felt bad for spamming the forums. That's why I always stayed and replied to every single comment. And in doing that I really did find most of the people here to be great guys with lots of knowledge and I was genuinely happy to talk with them which is why I am here now. To experience this forum as a cigar smoker and absorb knowledge and find new cigars to try.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^^^^ "I'll believe that when my $hit turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbet!" Said with an Irish brogue.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

il be fantastically happy if I never see perdomo again on this forum

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smoking this fücking dog rocket in honor of a great CEO who took out the trash earlier this week

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking this fücking dog rocket in honor of a great CEO who took out the trash earlier this week

Really Frank? Really?

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lololol. I can't help myself sometimes

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.