Options

Quora Quandaries

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

... or why your belly button is on the front and your butt is in the back

... or why your wife can't get ready to go on time

... or

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

Skiing with a ski lodge, definitely. That building has to make some big ruts in the snow....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@webmost said:

Only if it's a gurkha....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

SMFH Davis

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

• Options

I worry that I don't worry nearly enough.

• Options

• Options

In the interest of time, could you narrow it down just a little bit?

• Options

@webmost said:

In the interest of time, could you narrow it down just a little bit?

He's asking you to complete his anthropology homework.

• Options

There’s only one n in planet.

• Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt most s.s. recipients are Trump voters. Hard to be conservative when you're living with the government's help. I could be wrong.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Social Security is not government help! I work my ass off since I was 12 years old, and still do at 67! I paid in for over 50 years! Just getting back what’s mine! Oh, and I’m a conservative in most respects.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Social Security is not government help! I work my ass off since I was 12 years old, and still do at 67! I paid in for over 50 years! Just getting back what’s mine! Oh, and I’m a conservative in most respects.

Exactly.

One of my sisters friends says to her "Wow, no fair! Your SS check is 4 times what mine is."
    Sister looks deep into her eyes and says "I've been busting my ass since I was 16 years old. You worked part-time under the table and spent it all on beer at the lake." Right on, Sis.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

I know I lean right, and most of my senior friends do as well.

It may just be that our right hips wear out first, for whatever reason.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022

None of these questions on QUORA are real. It's ALL trolling. OK 98% trolling. The person who posted this question is just stirring the pot with the stick that they think has the most **** on it.

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    None of these questions on QUORA are real. It's ALL trolling. OK 98% trolling. The person who posted this question is just stirring the pot with the stick that they think has the most **** on it.

Exactly what broadcast news does.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Ccom forum is not broadcast news.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

I just think this stuff is funny. I don't vouch for it.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    I just think this stuff is funny. I don't vouch for it.

I think the question that people are wondering is: Do you think liberals are posting these questions, or do you think it's just conservatives/centrists being funny?