123457»

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ScotchnSmoke

What happens in PM stays in PM......

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ScotchnSmoke said:

blah blah blah

No one likes you. Go away. Go try Reddit or something.

• ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Posts: 134

Frank, you sir, are the dishonest one.

When I first came back, posted that video, it was well received by everyone. We had a good conversation about it, everyone was cordial and I responded to each and every single comment and critique with appreciation. I took the time to respond to your 8 paragraph critique, section by section, because I was grateful for the feedback.

Then you had a bad day, flipped a switch and for no reason, and started spewing vile crap which was based on half truths and eventually lies. Half of the regulars jumped on it right away not bothering to look into anything themselves. They were just enjoying a good thrashing as someone else's expense. Then that lead to people like Hobbes who continuously said things along the lines of "he never said that..." "I think you're wrong." to eventually turn as the mob did. That was honestly the only disappointment here.

I will give you this Frank, you are a smart man. People are very loyal to you. But honest, you are not. When someone make's valid counter arguments, you attack from a different angle instead of addressing the points. You don't just jump to conclusions, you canon ball into them. You are so desperate for attention that when I began to ignore your attacks, you had to jump over to my YouTube channel and Facebook page to try to get my attention again. You thrive on everyone here marching to your beat and that they do. It' impressive honestly. You are driven and intelligent, but you are evil.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ScotchnSmoke GTFO. That’s the best thing for you and us. Drop everything. Walk away. You had already dug yourself a hole you couldn’t get out of. And now you shat in it too.

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Then that lead to people like Hobbes who continuously said things along the lines of "he never said that..." "I think you're wrong." to eventually turn as the mob did.

For clarification's sake, I turned sour on you because Frank's comments brought some history to light. I then pursued this history on the forum and read all of it. That is why I stopped giving you the benefit of the doubt. Your original deceit (I understand some folks forgave you for this, but forgiving is not forgetting), the fake comments you would post to the videos you created, your willingness to completely bash Nick Perdomo, and your feigned expertise in your videos are all what ultimately served to sour you in my book.

Like Patrick, I am honestly surprised folks were so welcoming to you the second time. I think that speaks well of their generosity of spirit. (Look at that, Frank, something else about you I found not to hate, you're gonna have to try harder!)

Edit: I then saw you in your TPE video interviewing Nick Perdomo, the guy who supposedly cheated you out of a lot of money. You both seemed to be enjoying the interview, which made me wonder about your whole story.

Anyway, I am gonna try and quit this thread, it is going on too long and I don't foresee anything changing.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please don't leave, this is the most enlighting thread since I got here.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

@ScotchnSmoke said:
    Frank, you sir, are the dishonest one.

Man I almost spit coffee out of my nose reading that LOL 😆

You know what I'll admit you're right. All you have to do is name one thing that you've done for anybody on this forum that didn't have anything to do with advancing your own fúcking goals bro. One thing.

🦗 🦗

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    edited February 2022

My sudden turn on you wasn't for no reason. I stated my reason in the post that I turned. It was because I reflected upon your entire narrative that you built through your actions with us. That was a narrative of selfish behavior. That was a narrative of a giant front. That was self-aggrandizing. That was ego driven. I looked on all of those things and looked at all the words that everyone had offered to you for free, something that you should be paying for, and I had enough. The light dawned on me. You're a taker not a giver.

Go ahead and spin your own narrative to yourself. That's the only person who believes you.

And dude, people are loyal to me because I am loyal to them. I am one of them, and they are one of me. We are a community here. Not your personal fùcking focus group. Not your play thing.

Some people come and go.
    Some people come and stay.
    You don't have to say which one you are
    Just go the fuçk away

Deuces, bítch....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a great signature
    Some people come and go.
    Some people come and stay.
    You don't have to say which one you are
    Just go the fuçk away

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great job Law @ScotchnSmoke . Keep up the good work

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

191 comments later ..........My head hurts.

I call his channeled Republic of DB for short