• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,267 ✭✭✭✭✭

The numerical value of letchy in Chaldean Numerology is: 3

Pythagorean Numerology

The numerical value of letchy in Pythagorean Numerology is: 1

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    I really suck at remembering to put a note in my bombs, so I'm just going to watch the tracking and PM @Yakster to let him know he's the recipient.

Hey now, I still owe you for the Where Was I contest.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting...

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, your a real dialectical polyglot.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Wow, your a real dialectical polyglot.

*You're

I think my mom being from Mississippi has something to do with it.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,413 ✭✭✭✭✭

As of 3 pm today, I'm on vacation for eight days.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Happy vacation. You camping at Myles Standish?

• Options

No camping this year, unfortunately. Just staying home.

• Options

My camper **** the bed so I bought a standing height 9x14' tent. Only to find out my favorite campground stopped renting to tenters the same year.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

I mowed parts of my lawn today, first time in probably a month. Which parts, I hear you ask? Only the parts that get some shade. It's interesting how you tell which areas get full shade, partial shade, and full sun.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

12% of Americans are responsible for eating half of all beef consumed on a given day,

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@silvermouse said:
    12% of Americans are responsible for eating half of all beef consumed on a given day,

There’s a guy on my boat that eats cheeseburgers every day and has never once asked if I might like one. There’s no respect anymore. I never would have dreamed of not asking the pilot or captain if they wanted one if if I was cooking something.
    Ranting

Looks like we need a "Fokk that guy!" button, too.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@silvermouse said:

There’s a guy on my boat that eats cheeseburgers every day and has never once asked if I might like one. There’s no respect anymore. I never would have dreamed of not asking the pilot or captain if they wanted one if if I was cooking something.
    Ranting

Just throw the damn guy overboard Ricky like they would have done back in the day when respect was a thing....probably not HR approved solution these days.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2023

Useless to me, but some of you in the South and Southwest might find this interesting; a solar eclipse is happening Saturday, and here's an interactive map you can use to see what phases at what times.
    https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/future-eclipses/eclipse-2023/where-when

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:

@Rhamlin said:

@silvermouse said:

Ranting

Just throw the damn guy overboard Ricky like they would have done back in the day when respect was a thing....probably not HR approved solution these days.

Probably right 😂

• Options

Ylem (/ˈiːlɛm/[1] or /ˈaɪləm/)[2][3] is a hypothetical original substance or condensed state of matter, which became subatomic particles and elements as we understand them today. The term was used by George Gamow, his student Ralph Alpher, and their associates in the late 1940s, having resuscitated it from Middle English after Alpher found it in Webster's Second dictionary, where it was defined as "the first substance from which the elements were supposed to have been formed."[4]

In modern understanding, the "ylem" as described by Gamow was the primordial plasma, formed in baryogenesis, which underwent Big Bang nucleosynthesis and was opaque to radiation. Recombination of the charged plasma into neutral atoms made the universe transparent at the age of 380,000 years, and the radiation released is still observable as cosmic microwave background radiation.

• Options

That's not useless information. I'll be using it daily in my life from now on.

• Options

Dayquil works best every 2 hours instead of the 4 directed.