Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    That I wasn't caught up on Breaking Bad. And the show ended.

It might be hard to avoid spoilers. Today especially.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first day back in the office after vacation ....

.... shoot me now & take me out of my misery. LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Government shutdown "surprise". My job is funded by a state grant. Turns out that state grant is funded by federal money. If we shut down, I'm out of 3/4 of my pay until it starts up again. Barely making budget as it is. Oh well, I might just have to smoke up my backstock and not hit the cigar bar.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The neighbors' drunk screaming and cackling and waking me up at 1:00 in the morning on a Monday, especially now that I have to be at work at 7:00 am. If it's Thursday through Saturday I'll scream and cackle with you, but on Monday you can shut straight the hell up. I'm an old man at heart even though I'm only in my 20s haha.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    That government "shutdown" yet IRS is still around.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    pelirrojo:
    The neighbors' drunk screaming and cackling and waking me up at 1:00 in the morning on a Monday, especially now that I have to be at work at 7:00 am. If it's Thursday through Saturday I'll scream and cackle with you, but on Monday you can shut straight the hell up. I'm an old man at heart even though I'm only in my 20s haha.
    Right there with you. While you're at it, get the hell off my lawn.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    pelirrojo:
    Right there with you. While you're at it, get the hell off my lawn.
    Bah ha. Living in a college town that is a source of annoyance/entertainment for me, 2 am drunken breakups in the middle of an intersection remind me why I'm happy to be 35.

I hate getting stuck in meetings with my bosses for 7 of my 9 hours at work today...and have to do about the same again tomorrow!
  • Options
    Just watched Hard Cady with my wife.
    When the movies over I'm wearing a huge grin and she turns and punches me....

I hate when people have lame taste in movies.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took some skin off the knee sliding into 2nd base in softball last night..then 2 innings later slid on the same knee...looks gross.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Took some skin off the knee sliding into 2nd base in softball last night..then 2 innings later slid on the same knee...looks gross.
    I know you like the short shorts, but pants are better for that. Hope that knee gets better soon.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I know you like the short shorts, but pants are better for that. Hope that knee gets better soon.
    haha. I was wearing pants and high socks... I just play hard!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    smoke em if you got em:
    roland_7707:
    smoke em if you got em:
    haha. I was wearing pants and high socks... I just play hard!!
    The bigger ya bill, the bigger you ball. Coworker just did the same thing.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Hateful people at church who turn around and tell a 2 year old to shut up and then has the gall to tell me to take him to "the Damm nursery" . Needless to say looking for a bright point my morning.
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    Hateful people at church who turn around and tell a 2 year old to shut up and then has the gall to tell me to take him to "the Damm nursery" . Needless to say looking for a bright point my morning.
    Sorry about that mang.
    Not everyone is perfect or loving or worthy of your time.

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hate the neighbors and my sister-in-law. Cops were here about a month ago. Apparently, one of the tenants here and her boyfriend had a meth lab in their basement. I don't even live in the ghetto part of town. That and there's always a domestic disturbance call in this area every other week.

Sister-in-law's just a pain in the ass.
  • Options
    Meth is a hell of a drug. Lol
    Glad to see you here Wayne.

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    The yearly visits from the college kids doing "contests" by "offering" special deals on...who knows what. I like helping out budding entrepreneurs, but I hate the scam artist companies that dump these kids into cities and then sell your information off all over the world if you actually try to help them out.
  • Options
    That we still haven't received the photos from our wedding.
    Typically I'm a calm guy but this is starting to piss me off.

• Options
    37 degrees outside this morning!!!
    Snow forecasted for Wednesday!!!

DANGGG.....it shouldn't be this cold, this soon. Should it???
    It was 75 and sunny a week ago !!!

(But on the positive side of things, the forecast for CA is in the mid-70s this week ... should be nice)

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:

How long ago was it?
    It took about 3 months for ours.

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I hate waking up in the cold. It's so hard to get up, do what I need to, and go to work/school. It was much easier to be productive in Florida for me. Stupid north.
  • Options
    ya know what I hate? All the **** pill commercials during any sporting event on TV! Really is there that many guys that cant get a woody?
  • Options
    oneeyedclyed:
    ya know what I hate? All the **** pill commercials during any sporting event on TV! Really is there that many guys that cant get a woody?
    Maybe now that the beer commercials don't have women in bikinis as much as they used to.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    stephen_hannibal:

How long ago was it?
    Damn that's horrible. I hope that isn't the case got married back in September.

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    the guy that pulls into the fast lane on the highway and just sits there doing 55. drives me freaking bonkers.

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    dr_frankenstein56:
    the guy that pulls into the fast lane on the highway and just sits there doing 55. drives me freaking bonkers.

Could rant for hours on that... but right now I'm hating grad school and I am not taking it... killing time with my wife... grr
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Could rant for hours on that... but right now I'm hating grad school and I am not taking it... killing time with my wife... grr
    I've driven in LA, DC, Chicago, and lots of other places, so let me tell you, no place compares to Memphis for bad driving. They do that three abreast with one of them in the carpool lane around here.

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    jgibv:
    stephen_hannibal:

How long ago was it?
    Damn that's horrible. I hope that isn't the case got married back in September.

Congrats on getting hitched Stephen I was completely unaware ...... I think a package is in order for that ...... And when we got married the company gave us two cd's with all the pics and told us that we could use them or anyone we wanted to get actual printed. They did have set packages if I remember the discs had over 1000 pics to view from and they had specials 100 to 500 images with different sizes and quantities and if I remember they said lead time was typically 4-6 weeks for that.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    macs-smokes:
    dr_frankenstein56:

I've driven in LA, DC, Chicago, and lots of other places, so let me tell you, no place compares to Memphis for bad driving. They do that three abreast with one of them in the carpool lane around here.
    Oh I know in the big citys traffic is something else! I cant even fathom the pain these people have to deal with when in grid lock. i couldnt do it! thats why i live in the sticks.

for me its that "Just" bumhole.... see its the same people i see every day.
    They think they are saving your life or protecting others by slowing traffic down to 55 when the highway is rated at 80.

I know what dept they work at...

i know who it is...

i want to rip all of there heads off.

But I just bite my tounge and have a cigar in the truck on the way to work to keep me from flying off the handle. Thank goodness for decent Cigars.

• Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that I can hear my neighbor ask his seven your old son, "what the f** is wrong with you boy?" Because really nothing is wrong with him except that his father is an a-hole.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."