Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I hate that Ozzie doesn't post more pictures of his daughter....
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hayblet:
    AMEN!!!! We should all pay for a family trip to the beach for him ;)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Alex Williams:
    Hayblet:
    AMEN!!!! We should all pay for a family trip to the beach for him ;)
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    mustluvcigars:
    Being responsible for 20 immature, irresponsible and ambtionless teenagers and twenty-somethings at work.

LOL Must be a School teacher! Or work at Walmart! LOL
    My wife is Vice Principal of a Huge High school 2500 Students. I hear this all the time! LOL
    Hey Oz, I bet the trouble makers at your wife's school just HATE being called to the vice principal's office!!! LOL!

Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey wings, that is the funniest thing I read here all day.
    " Hey, dude, let's get in a fight so we can go to Mrs. Osbornes Office !! "
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    i would definately be that guy...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    kaspera79:
    Hey alex, You and me both. Or we could get caught smoking. Except she would take our cigars and give them to Ozzie.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Alex Williams:
    kaspera79:
    Hey alex, You and me both. Or we could get caught smoking. Except she would take our cigars and give them to Ozzie.
    true... but they would be half burnt... maybe, just maybe, she would smoke em ;)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The little hole burned into the carpet of my car.

sidenote: FECK POTHOLES
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Fayetteville, NC! I hate this city SO freaking badly!!!!

And the fact that my buddy burnt a hole in my passanger seat with a freaking cigarette! No more smoking cigarettes in my car!
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    better than jacksonville!
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I hate that I go my "reduction in force" letter yesterday. Back on the job hunt...this f***ing blows.
  • Options
    I hate realizing my humis are getting low after just packing two massive bombs! Well i love it because that is what i set out to do. But i hate it because i don't have anymore money! But i love sending out bombs! I am confused...
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I hate that my feet have hurt so bad from my diabetes that I have been unable to work much as I cannot wear shoes right now. No cabinetmaking means no money, but thankfully it looks like they are beginning to recover to the point where I can wear sandels.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    txjayhawk:
    I hate that I go my "reduction in force" letter yesterday. Back on the job hunt...this f***ing blows.
    Hate to hear that too bro. Good luck to you while you try to work things out.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Nice Family there Oz...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I hate that my feet have hurt so bad from my diabetes that I have been unable to work much as I cannot wear shoes right now. No cabinetmaking means no money, but thankfully it looks like they are beginning to recover to the point where I can wear sandels.
    Man I hate to hear you having all that issue. I have been diabetic for many years and I know the challenges you face. Control is very difficult when your freaking body will not co-operate
  • Options
    I hate that I dicked around before dinner and lost a chance to have a Stogie :(
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    when people have their convertible top down but don't roll the windows down with it... looks stupid
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    when people have their convertible top down but don't roll the windows down with it... looks stupid
    +1 I see it all the time and am thinking "you look like such a tool with the top down and windows up"
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Hayblet:
    illinoisgolf99:
    +1 I see it all the time and am thinking "you look like such a tool with the top down and windows up"

+2 Gets even better when it's a dude driving with no shirt...

• Options
    ljl:
    Hayblet:
    illinoisgolf99:

+2 Gets even better when it's a dude driving with no shirt...

lol, but with the windows down you get all that wind in your face...
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    pop culture since about 1997... it's such a shame the way things have gone since the 80's.
  • Options
    lol, I dig the 80's but there was something going on there too.

I hate fake boobs, but most of all lopsided ones! (edit, now them really nice almost looking real implants are okay but they are far and few between.) Why bring it up? Well because I've seen 5 today, I had a job at a strip club and wow, what horrible work-man-ship. All I can say.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, I dig the 80's but there was something going on there too.

I hate fake boobs, but most of all lopsided ones! (edit, now them really nice almost looking real implants are okay but they are far and few between.) Why bring it up? Well because I've seen 5 today, I had a job at a strip club and wow, what horrible work-man-ship. All I can say.
    I hate that you had a job in the strip club and didn't take any pics of the boobs you were talking about. So now we can't see :(
  • Options
    lol, yeah.. Your not missing much. besides cameras are prohibited in oregon clubs.
  • Options
    I hate how I can't seem to find fuel for my new lighter I just got in my town... /sigh gonna try Walgreen's tomorrow since I didn't feel like driving cross-town today
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, yeah.. Your not missing much. besides cameras are prohibited in oregon clubs.
    I hate that cameras are prohibited in oregon clubs.
  • Options
    The smoking ban starts today! I hate this ban because you can not somke inside or outside on a patio either!!!! Oh unless it is a cigar bar/lounge. Stupid law.
  • Options
    I also hate sharing sticks with roomies only for them to abandon it after a few puffs.