Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Jetmech_63:
    Holy crap...O-Chem....props for getting through it bro, i bombed o-chem with flying colors!!!

yea its redonkulous... I actually think I can pull off an A though!
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    I hate having so much stuff to do, that I wished there was more time in the day so I could work more.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Concrete design final. Kill me.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I was reading some other posts to different threads and it made me think... I hate basketball, specifically pro basketball. High-school and lower is good, but once you start getting to college and up .... bleh... Grown men dribbling...
  • Options
    Though I love helping people...I'm really starting to hate 12 hour shifts with no days off...This disaster relief stuff is a nightmare..but so worth it after helping..... just.. need....sleep.....
  • Options
    I hate that I only quit smoking for 2 days instead of 2 weeks.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    You would rather not smoke for two weeks than two days???
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    You would rather not smoke for two weeks than two days???
    Funny thing is he made the exact same post over in the "things I love" Thread. He's happy he didn't wait 2 weeks, but also mad. One o' them self-hatin' cabbys
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I hate having pneumonia!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I hate the Montreal Canadiennes...
  • Options
    People who wear their pants tucked into their cowboy boots for no good reason.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I hate not having enough cigars to bomb people who deserve it.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Do you still hate them if they have a good reason, like not wanting rats to crawl up their legs? Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    Do you still hate them if they have a good reason, like not wanting rats to crawl up their legs? Big Smile [:D]
    lol I agree, something is wrong with it...
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    cabinetmaker:
    lol I agree, something is wrong with it...
    Thats why you bring back pegged pants.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I hate military supply systems, i was supposed to have all my tools for this WA det im on a week ago and just got em today.
    I hate hi-torque screws, anchor nuts you have to tear apart the whole cockpit to get to, crappy 20 year old aircraft wiring, weak relays, bubbles in the hydraulic system so big they blow apart flight control actuators, the a$$hole who designed the f/a-18C and mcdonnell douglas for building it!

Det not going well.....want to set plane on fire......
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i hate that this thread is longer than the "things i love" thread.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Jetmech_63:
    I hate military supply systems, i was supposed to have all my tools for this WA det im on a week ago and just got em today.
    I hate hi-torque screws, anchor nuts you have to tear apart the whole cockpit to get to, crappy 20 year old aircraft wiring, weak relays, bubbles in the hydraulic system so big they blow apart flight control actuators, the a$$hole who designed the f/a-18C and mcdonnell douglas for building it!

Det not going well.....want to set plane on fire......
    Your job sounds **** AWESOME!!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Kinda makes you wonder what's wrong when there is more to hate than there is to love, doesn't it?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    The haters are just more vocal...
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate Kuzi trying to quell the hate...lol. I think its longer because venting on the hate thread helps to open up things we like....instead of holidng it all in and going into the post office with rifles and such.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I hate Kuzi trying to quell the hate...lol. I think its longer because venting on the hate thread helps to open up things we like....instead of holidng it all in and going into the post office with rifles and such.
    lol, yeah... Well I think there are more things we *** about because we can. I love cigars though!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    So do I...but not Gurkha Sherpa's...just had one and thought it tasted like burnt goat.....gonna have to light up a LFD or GAR to make up for it.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I hate sump pumps that decide to break during long hard rain instead of light short rain. Of course I got water in basement. Sucks!
  • Options
    Dark Roast:
    I hate sump pumps that decide to break during long hard rain instead of light short rain. Of course I got water in basement.Sucks!
    No, the problem is it does not suck...
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I hate the difficulty on Lost Planet 2

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I hate how easy Splinter Cell Conviction is, and I hate Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I hate how easy Splinter Cell Conviction is, and I hate Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
    Yeah Conviction was easy, though I think it was the best of the splinter cell games.
    I actually had fun with this one.

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Dark Roast:
    I hate sump pumps that decide to break during long hard rain instead of light short rain. Of course I got water in basement.Sucks!
    No, the problem is it does not suck...
    Thanks cabinetmaker - LMAO - I neded that. Nothing like a little laughter to offset the BS of emptying a basement full of this, that and the other! Filled a dumpster with sopping wet stuff. 15 fans and 4 dehumidification units running to dry things up!
  • Options
    Having to go back to work after such a great weekend.