Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I hate that the PO didn't even scan my Conf# so I have a bomb out there with no clue if its on target!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    Fourtotheflush:
    j0z3r:
    I'm not fully there yet, but I think I may really come to hate physical therapy. Luckily it's only for my thumb, but man is it sore...and I've only had one session. Oh well, the bright side is that it can only get better the more I exercise and re-train my thumb.

If you get a good therapist it will be ok. Its all about the bed side manner. Therapy sucks, but you gotta realize at the end or if there is no end to it, you will hopefully get better or maintain!

True - its an absolute, agonizing grind sometimes. However, if you dont stick with it you WILL pay for it.

Had somebody passed this little nugget of wisdom to me earlier in life, maybe I would be rehabbing knee surgery 1 or 2 right now... instead of number 6...

Appreciate the advice guys. I'm keeping a positive outlook on this whole thing, and honestly it could have been a lot worse...just looking at the other people in therapy reminds me of that, having to retrain hands, arms, shoulders, by comparison my thumb is pretty small potatoes and it's coming along well, my mobility is up dramatically from where it was and keep getting better as I continue to exercise.
    Glad to hear progress is being made Joe. And the thumb, small potatoes? I think not - remember, thats the invention that keeps human beings on top of the food chain! LOL Hope you keep getting good results brother.
    True enough, I've really come to appreciate how useful my thumbs are not being able to use one of them :). All other things being equal though, I'd rather go through this all over again than have to rehab carpal tunnel surgery or roto-cuff repair, or any number of things I've been seeing people work through. Thanks for your thoughts, if this gets me nothing else, at least I'll come out of it having learned a valuable lesson, which is never to cut towards my own hand (or body) regardless of how much control I think I have.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i hate women who say they dont want a serious relationship and then go get in one with someone else!
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    i hate that my wife doesnt understand that i have to check out the young hot ,20 something year old , girl washing her car in a very small pair of shorts
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I hate not being able to watch every single minute of the world cup.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    i hate women who say they dont want a serious relationship and then go get in one with someone else!
    what women say:
    "I dont want to be in a serious relationship right now."

what women mean:
    "I dont want to be in a serious relationship with you right now."
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    kuzi16:
    Alex Williams:
    what women say:

what women mean:
    Why thank you kuzi! I'm so glad I can come to you for support and such. That made me feel fantastic!! Hahahaha
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    you got that *** right!!! I totally relate to this one.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I hate it when you tell people in advance not to do something because it upsets you or pisses you off, and they do it...5 times a day...Every. Damn. Day.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I hate it when you tell someone not to do something, and they do it anyway, and when disaster enfolds they expect you to be sympathetic to their plight. I maintain that I have a right not to be sympathetic in those circumstances. My wife believes otherwise....
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    i hate when peopled leave their shopping carts in the parking lot!
  • Options
    bigbgballz:
    No kidding, right? lol. Every time I go to Wal-mart, there's 5 shopping carts around my car! And the drop-off point for the carts in 9 feet away.
  • Options
    Nope no kidding, i see somebody in the parking lot i make them go back and put in its place.lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    kuzi16:
    Alex Williams:
    what women say:

what women mean:
    Why thank you kuzi! I'm so glad I can come to you for support and such. That made me feel fantastic!! Hahahaha
    you know how many times i've heard that?
    more times than i care to remember
    in fact, one time a girl actually said what she meant to me. she just flat out said "I dont want to be in a serious relationship with you right now."

im still surprised my wife actually likes me.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    So am i Kuzi, lol!!!!!

I hate deals where you can buy 2 of something for like 50 bucks, but they remain like 37.50 individually..............just happened with wine damn!t.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I hate that the battery light came on in my car. I HATE that it also decided to kill in the intersection today with my kids in the car!
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    bigbgballz:
    No kidding, right? lol. Every time I go to Wal-mart, there's 5 shopping carts around my car! And the drop-off point for the carts in 9 feet away.

You guys are either old or not old enough. when I was younger their used to be a job that employed people to go fetch the carts from the parking lots? Remember that job? No nobody does cuz they are too busy saving $0.02 on potato chips.

• Options
    kuzi16:
    Alex Williams:
    kuzi16:
    Alex Williams:
    what women say:

what women mean:
    you know how many times i've heard that?
    more times than i care to remember
    in fact, one time a girl actually said what she meant to me. she just flat out said "I dont want to be in a serious relationship with you right now."

im still surprised my wife actually likes me.

We do too

Way too easy! HA

• Options

I hate it that I have guests sleeping in my TV room and I cannot watch Top Chef tonight!

• Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I hate when I am just getten ready to lite up a stick and my lighter dies man thats the worst
  • Options
    They have people fetching them in neighbourhoods now :) lol
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    bigbgballz:
    You expect someone to walk 18 whole feet to return a cart? Get off it man!!! It really bothers me that people are so lazy and/or inconsiderate that leaving the carts helter skelter all over the place is ok to them...sure, someone gets paid to collect them, people also get paid to pick up trash and that doesn't make littering ok...or does it? :)
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I hate that there was only enough time in the day yesterday for me to smoke 5 cigars..
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    wwhwang:
    bigbgballz:
    You expect someone to walk 18 whole feet to return a cart? Get off it man!!! It really bothers me that people are so lazy and/or inconsiderate that leaving the carts helter skelter all over the place is ok to them...sure, someone gets paid to collect them, people also get paid to pick up trash and that doesn't make littering ok...or does it? :)

fairly good analogy
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jship079:
    I hate when I am just getten ready to lite up a stick and my lighter dies man thats the worst
    I hate it when your lighter dies JUST AFTER YOU STARTED lighting one - but didnt get it entirely lit - causing a burn issue on a favorite stick.

Has happened to me twice.

I have luck JUST that good... :-D

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jship079:
    I hate it when your lighter dies JUST AFTER YOU STARTED lighting one - but didnt get it entirely lit - causing a burn issue on a favorite stick.

Has happened to me twice.

I have luck JUST that good... :-D

You make your own luck sometimes. :) I have no less than 2 lighters in my smoking area so this never happens, if one runs out I just grab the other one. Or even a box of matches would be good to have just in case. That's me though, always a back-up plan.
  • Options
    Hating my life right now. Hate always being caught between my fiancee and my family every time there's an arguement. Hate a certain family member throwing tantrums and destroying property, hate sitting around at home losing my mind while I wait for an employer to call (finished with the Army a few weeks ago), and I hate the fact that all my friends are either in still in the Army (and far too busy) or moved on (old civilian friends).
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Gee, Wayne, sounds like you're really down. Try to keep a good thought.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I hate working in the retail industry where people think its fine to trash the store and yell at you all they want.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Working weekends!!!