sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:
    also that i havent had a cigar in a month
    Suck, man, why not?
    no time. i barely get to sleep anymore!
    If only you can smoke while sleeping...

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope your next smoke is a great one.
  • Options
    jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    your working outside, light one up!!!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    jihiggs:
    your working outside, light one up!!!
    i couldnt enjoy the cigar at all. everything i do is yard work. i Sweat like a DOG (my shirt weighed 10 pounds at the end of the day yesterday). and it would just get knocked around too much. I would light up a yard gar but only if i had time later that day for a quality cigar which i dont :/
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sarah Palin
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Vulchor:
    Sarah Palin
    I have perverted republican dreams with that woman... HAHAHAHA.
    Couldn't say it with a straight face.

• Options
    Ohhh I may hate her----but I am fully capable of doing "certain things" with a woman I hate.....just ask my ex.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People that don't know how to use the words please and thankyou. It pisses me off when I do something like help open a door for somebody and they can't even say thanks they just walk in.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Sarah Palin
    Bristol Palin
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    More times then not when I bring a vehicle in for a repair, quite often shortly after something else goes on the vehicle and needs to go back in. I just brought my truck in to get the brakes done and low and behold not even a week later looks like the alternator is going....funny how a vehicle can run fine for the longest time then once something gets repaired or replaced more things start going which of course fuels my conspiracy theory that mechanics make sure they have you right where they want you! grrrrrrrr
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Alex Williams:
    also that i havent had a cigar in a month

I havent had one in a week and I feel pretty bad about it. A month is along time.

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I HATE the fact that I work in a health care clinic and we have cricketts everywhere. I picked up and threw out 15 yesterday and there are more in here today. We have called exterminators and they come in and spray and NOTHING happens. If I had the time, i would go fishing with them, but I don't.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    I HATE the fact that I work in a health care clinic and we have cricketts everywhere. I picked up and threw out 15 yesterday and there are more in here today. We have called exterminators and they come in and spray and NOTHING happens. If I had the time, i would go fishing with them, but I don't.
    Prevention is the key here.. Crickets are attracted by vegetation, debris and bright lights at night. Unchecked areas like gutters and roof drains make ideal breeding grounds for these pests. Keeping them out is key. I had this problem before and a can of Raid did not solve the problem. Or get some pet lizards, that will work as well.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I like lizards but my boss probably wont. We are closed at night and have no bushes around. they just started bricking over the metal added on part of the building to make it look more uniform, I dont know if thats what started it, but it is very annoying.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    There's an underground river under downtown abilene, every year about late September we get invaded buy literally millions of them. One year I filled a 6 yard dumpster with them in a day, the next day looked like I hadn't done a thing... About every 6 years they invade the rest of the city too.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    The fact that I may be homeless soon. A certain family member's throwing temper tantrums again and threatened to kick me out because I want to visit my fiancee for a week. I'm half-tempted to have half my family committed. I'm almost positive that they have severe borderline personalities. Hopefully, my fiancee or some of my friends will take me in if I actually do get kicked out into the street.
  • Options
    I hate having on wet socks.
  • Options
    On some days, that there are only 24 hours in a day. On others, that there are 24 hours in a day.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    On some days, that there are only 24 hours in a day. On others, that there are 24 hours in a day.
    Very deep.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I hate having on wet socks.
    When you've pulled pants out of the dryer, and the waistband, or pockets are still wet. Especially when you don't realize it until after you've left the house. Edit: And are wearing said pants of course.
  • Options
    The fact that my boss signed me up for training over the weekend!!!!
    And the fact that cause I'm in state they expect me to drive 75 miles one way each day
    Thats 300 MotherF**king miles on my car right when I need an oil change!!!! WITH NO MOTHERF**KING OVETRTIME!!!!!

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    And the fact that cause I'm in state they expect me to drive 75 miles one way each day
    Thats 300 MotherF**king miles on my car right when I need an oil change!!!! WITH NO MOTHERF**KING OVETRTIME!!!!!

Hmm...that almost sounds illegal.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Nope ! If you add a rubber chicken and a sex toy?... Then I think it might be illegal.

Sounds pretty **** up though. Sorry bro'.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Nope ! If you add a rubber chicken and a sex toy?... Then I think it might be illegal.

no mileage?

if no, then make sure you save your receipts. that is tax deductible.

also, ask your boss for gas compensation.
    my company does not pay for mileage but will give a gas card if there are a ton of miles you need to put on your car.

300 miles when you need an oil change isnt THAT bad if you go by the 3000/3 month rule all other times. i mean, it isnt GOOD but it wont cause your car to die mid trip.
    im not saying it doesnt suck, but i am saying its worth asking for those things.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Rubber chicken and a sex toy ... ? Can't the former count as the latter?
  • Options
    I HATE the fact the "big boss" is here today and her usual cave in the building is taken, so it has been decided my office will be the one she will sit in and work....HOWEVER, (check the love thread)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    cabinetmaker:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    stephen_hannibal:

Rubber chicken and a sex toy ... ? Can't the former count as the latter?
    Maybe in your bedroom... geese Cabi... too much information.I am gonna' go wash my eyeballs now. What a visual !
  • Options
    Realizing I'm an a**hole....