Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    jship079:
    I hate when I am just getten ready to lite up a stick and my lighter dies man thats the worst
    I hate it when your lighter dies JUST AFTER YOU STARTED lighting one - but didnt get it entirely lit - causing a burn issue on a favorite stick.

Has happened to me twice.

I have luck JUST that good... :-D

You make your own luck sometimes. :) I have no less than 2 lighters in my smoking area so this never happens, if one runs out I just grab the other one. Or even a box of matches would be good to have just in case. That's me though, always a back-up plan.
    Learning HAS occured... after the second time it happened, I always have a backup lighter close at hand. :-D

To paraphrase everyone's favorite Gunnery Sergeant (from "Full Metal Jacket"), Im not the sharpest knife in the door, but Im trainable - sometime's thats enough! LOL
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that I'm still at work!!!!!

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    i hate all women on the face of the plante! and i hate im gonna have a freight train runnin through my head in th emorning
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I hate going to bed late and waking up early when I dont even have to work!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    The need for this thread.
  • Options
    Liberals poorly constructed ideas... *sigh*

• Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    stephen_hannibal:

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

I hate that hype and hope got confused.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    stephen_hannibal:

I hate that hype and hope got confused.

Haha!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

How about just poorly constructed ideas in general, they aren't exclusive to one side of the room, or to politics alone for that matter.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    stephen_hannibal:

How about just poorly constructed ideas in general, they aren't exclusive to one side of the room, or to politics alone for that matter.

Good point.
  • Options
    The consequences of Liberals poorly constructed ideas... *sigh*

there ya go stephen I fixed it!
  • Options
    wwestern:
    The consequences of Liberals poorly constructed ideas... *sigh*

there ya go stephen I fixed it!
    Thanks for the elaboration... It has clarified the original idea. (why can't politics work like this?)

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Hate the fact that my laptop AND my iphone broke on the same day! And while I'm still struggling to pay bills.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Hate the fact that my laptop AND my iphone broke on the same day! And while I'm still struggling to pay bills.
    Ouch sorry bro.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I hate that it's 105 degrees outside right now. Seriously, that's just too **** hot. I'm going to move when I'm done with school if possible.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Russ55:
    I hate that it's 105 degrees outside right now. Seriously, that's just too **** hot. I'm going to move when I'm done with school if possible.
    +1 its 103 degrees here in S. Illinois, its madness! I hate that its too hot out to enjoy a cigar, and I hate how daunting this independent research study is...
  • Options
    Russ55:
    The answer to all that is evil in summer
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    ^A friend of mine owns this company, when i first heard about thought it was a joke until i saw the product lol becoming more popular though!
  • Options
    The fact that I'm listening to Rick Ross... *sigh*

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    A hot day with no wind; I don't like heat above 90F, but it's tolerable if there's a good breeze. But when it's over 90 outside and there's absolutely no wind, it's just intolerable
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    A hot day with no wind; I don't like heat above 90F, but it's tolerable if there's a good breeze. But when it's over 90 outside and there's absolutely no wind, it's just intolerable
    Hey macro, move to chicago ( but not this week) and that will solve your problem.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Since there is already a thread about poo today-------------I hate a **** (or log if you prefer) that is considerably larger in thickness than the ol "escape hatch".
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    Since there is already a thread about poo today-------------I hate a **** (or log if you prefer) that is considerably larger in thickness than the ol "escape hatch".
    ROFLMAO... shaking my head...Dave, Dave , Dave
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Ouch......
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I hate people who feel entitled to things they aren't, and act on their foolish assumptions. Also, in related news, I hate anyone who jeopardizes the health or well-being of a child for their own selfish agendas.
  • Options
    Insomnia... Nuff said!

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Absolute morons - who have absolutely no clue that they ARE morons! :-D Anyone else stuck with one (or more) of these at work?
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got a 3 point list this time.

1. Gum on the sidewalk
    2. People who spit gum on the sidewalk
    3. Stepping on gum

Gum is so stupid. When I come to power I'm making #2 a felony.
  • Options
    I hate how both the new guys are in training this week so I have to cover their schedule...

I haven't been awake this early in months.