Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The fact that the white house thought it would be a good idea to be transparent about the US nuclear stockpile.
    Allow me to be the first to Patriotic Facepalm!

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    stephen_hannibal:
    The fact that the white house thought it would be a good idea to be transparent about the US nuclear stockpile.

Make me the second man!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    stephen_hannibal:

Make me the second man!

+2?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

why? all you need is one anymore. besides 10 nukes is more than enough. either way, I personally feel that nukes if ever begin to be the thing of the past, something else will take its place and this time I doubt the US will be the one to develop it. I'm betting it will be some research company who will sell it to the highest bidder and I would bet they used billions of US money to do it.

I hate people who know nothing about something but think they know it all. Then tell the pro they're wrong. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Granted I can BS with the best of 'em but there is a line.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    all you need is one anymore. besides 10 nukes is more than enough. either way, I personally feel that nukes if ever begin to be the thing of the past, something else will take its place and this time I doubt the US will be the one to develop it. I'm betting it will be some research company who will sell it to the highest bidder and I would bet they used billions of US money to do it.

I hate people who know nothing about something but think they know it all. Then tell the pro they're wrong. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Granted I can BS with the best of 'em but there is a line.
    right now the US would probably be the one to develop it.... i dont know about in the future though, im currently unable to predict it.

five thousand+ nukes is a ton of nukes. im not sure that having the number public makes a lick of difference. the more important info is the delivery capability.

and phobic, i hope that the first half of your post and the second are not related to each other. it would make me a sad panda
    everyone has the right to express their opinion. i love these people. expressing opinions is what makes the US great.

... i guess since im expressing my love for something im in the wrong thread.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    So pissed tonight.....I **** HATE Navy Pay Clerks. Effin no talent ass clown pissed away a travel claim back in october...just found out they overpaid me by $1077.55 and now big navy wants the money back! Wife is in school and money is tight as it is. I just want to go pimp slap my entire admin dept. If THEY screw up MY pay, then THEY should eat it, not me.....
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    So pissed tonight.....I **** HATE Navy Pay Clerks. Effin no talent ass clown pissed away a travel claim back in october...just found out they overpaid me by $1077.55 and now big navy wants the money back! Wife is in school and money is tight as it is. I just want to go pimp slap my entire admin dept. If THEY screw up MY pay, then THEY should eat it, not me.....
    Government beaurocracy at it's finest. Soon, these same types will be making all our decisions about what medical procedures we "need" to have and what we don't; what doctors we can see. Hate it.
  • Options
    I HATE how people swerve right to go left and vice versa.
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    I hate high pollen count days. Cant freaking breath, nose is as red as Rudolph's, and I cant taste a damn thing!!!!!!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    That really is bad. But they aren't the only ones, every other govt agency is that way. well so is my work too, they over paid me one time then took it out of the next check. I figure if they F'd up then it's their problem. Now if I did that oh, SH*T would I be in hot water.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I hate that now any kid's toy that requires batteries now also requires a screw driver to change said batteries. Seriously? Can't people just watch their damn kids and make sure they don't put the batteries in their mouths? I kind of think if a kid does that he shouldn't really be playing with battery operated toys in the first place.

• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I hate being laid off and job hunting while my 1 year old screams and destroys the house all day.... Thank god for my cigar break, all the stresses wash away. For that hour atleast
  • Options
    I hate that I have to quit smoking for a while.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Wait why? Everything ok bro?

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

No, everything is not ok. I have peripheral neuropathy so bad right now that I cannot wear shoes for more than an hour, or open toed sandels for more than 3-4. As a result, I can't work. As a result of not working, money is tight. The pain is worst at night as my feet feel like they are on fire. As a result, I don't sleep much. I'm right now trying to get to the point where I can stand having anything touch my feet for any length of time more than 4 hours.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

No, everything is not ok. I have peripheral neuropathy so bad right now that I cannot wear shoes for more than an hour, or open toed sandels for more than 3-4. As a result, I can't work. As a result of not working, money is tight. The pain is worst at night as my feet feel like they are on fire. As a result, I don't sleep much. I'm right now trying to get to the point where I can stand having anything touch my feet for any length of time more than 4 hours.
    Man I'll be praying for you bro...

• Options
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

Thanks, that'll actually do more good than the last rounds of medications they gave me. Prayer is power.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

Thanks, that'll actually do more good than the last rounds of medications they gave me. Prayer is power.
    You're in my prayers too man.
  • Options
    Flood Water...
  • Options
    i hate that my throat is worse than before and i have to go to work for 12 hours today
  • Options
    I hate that it's the weekend and i have a TON of crap to do!!!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Jetmech_63:
    I hate that it's the weekend and i have a TON of crap to do!!!

+1 man, stupid finals...
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I hate that it is supposed to snow tonight
  • Options
    I hate that I don't have enough hours in a day to do all I want to do (like smoke more cigars)
  • Options
    The fact that I have to drive 100 miles to work at another of my company's locations on fecking mothers day.
    The fact that I didn't really get a weekend.

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:
    stephen_hannibal:
    cabinetmaker:

You're in my prayers too man.
    +1
  • Options
    i hate that i worked for twelve hours today with a pinecone in my throat (thats what it felt like anyways)
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I hate Crop Physiology finals, Organic Chemistry finals, and basically all finals in general...
  • Options
    Holy crap...O-Chem....props for getting through it bro, i bombed o-chem with flying colors!!!
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    illinoisgolf99:
    I hate Crop Physiology finals, Organic Chemistry finals, and basically all finals in general...
    O chem 2 is the reason i didn't go to med school. 95 students started that class, only 12 passed. Our instructor had a phd from berkley, and our final was 18 pages, with 5 reactions per page, and we had to draw the mechanism in detail for each reaction. Only person who finished it was a girl and it took her 12 hours. I gave up eight pages in and six hours in. School was so pissed at the 80% failure rate they threatened his tenure. I didn't want to repeat, so I changed my major, and found out the next year it was a breeze. Entire final was multiple choice. I was PISSED!!!!