Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man boobs time to tackle the ****
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh they know how to get a man when he's down......
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I I was actually supposed to be able to buy some cigars at the lounge last night, right before we left though the dryer s h i t the bed. No cigars other than the required one to smoke at the lounge. Damn. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^Like you need cigars bro^^^^
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    ^^^^^Like you need cigars bro^^^^
    There were a few at the lounge that are only there I wanted to pick up. And no I don’t need more but there were a few I wanted to grab. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AT&T. We were with DTV and as you know they were bought out by AT&T.
    I have never seen such bad service and put up with so many people who don't have the slightest idea what they are doing.
    We are praying for one of the two new services moving in to get busy and come down our street.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having to fast for a day so I can get a camera stuck up my ass tomorrow because they say at my age I need it done.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can say 'no'.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #youtoo...huh?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fasting isn't half as bad as drinking the Koolaid and playing Captain of the Commode all night.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jc said:
    The fasting isn't half as bad as drinking the Koolaid and playing Captain of the Commode all night.
    That is the worst part for me too. There are some improvements the past few years. The only ones I’ve done were the gallon sized bottle with the nasty fruit of choice powder and you fill up the bottle and have to drink it as fast as possible which leads to the commode as well as vomiting. Apparently there’s a new one that is pre-mixed and only a small bottle that makes it much less unpleasant though still chitty. Haven’t tried the new option yet but anyone who does have to do this should inquire to see if it’s an option. 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to drink that junk once for an endoscopy... think that’s what it was to have my stomach probed. Doctor was way late for the procedure and I was fasted, hungry and pissed about it! Well when he had his staff wake me from the anesthesia slumber guess I was so drugged still I cursed him out bad from what the staff told me. There was never a follow up appointment and to this day I have no idea what I called or said to him...Advise wait a while before talking to the doc right after the procedure Lol 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA now that is a great sense of humor!
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fasting and the trips to the commode are a pain, but they give you great drugs.  The doctor said I'm going to give you the good stuff now and the next thing I know I was in the recovery room.  No count to ten or anything, I was gone!

I asked him for some for the house and he said, "No."
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    The proliferation of pumpkin themed food and drink items when it's still September.  They even had a pumpkin salad option at the cafeteria at work.  I don't have a problem with pumpkin, except when it edges out other choices.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    The proliferation of pumpkin themed food and drink items when it's still September.  They even had a pumpkin salad option at the cafeteria at work.  I don't have a problem with pumpkin, except when it edges out other choices.
    I'll go there, I have a problem with pumpkin. And before anyone says "but pumpkin pie is good" I'm countering with sweet potato pie. 
  • Options
    I don't like holidays, except for Groundhog Day.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
     The only holiday I celebrate......                                                                                                                                              
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    There's Festivus for the rest of us.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I burn my tongue due to a breakfast burrito and my own impatience and then I can't get a good taste of anything for a few days
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    People who act like an expert in your profession despite having never worked in it or studied it....
    Aren't those people called managers?

They are also the people who make the rules/laws/regulations governing what you can or can not do.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    People who act like an expert in your profession despite having never worked in it or studied it....
    Try being a preacher.  Everyone, and I mean everyone, has an opinion on religion and most haven't really studied it.  Many have opinions on things like translation and can't even speak a modern foreign language let alone read ancient Greek, Hebrew (with a thousand years of drift), or Aramaic. 

I don't think it takes an academic or "expert" to know something, especially perhaps in this field, but, there are times where education certainly comes in handy. 
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Disclaimer: I hesitate to post here as my hate is insignificant compared to some legitimate concerns discussed in this thread but here goes,....... 

I hate ukulele music. It's inserted (almost subliminally) in sooo many commercials and videos. I get it. It's supposed to be a "feel-good" sound. But now, I've heard it too much. It's kinda like the "pumpkin spice" of ear rape.    
  • Options