Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ........ Cleaning out my truck and finding a good cigar that had been lost for,..... who knows how long. It was a good one too. A warped la hacienda. I'm guessing it was orphaned during the Muletown herf  :(  
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The smell of popcorn in the office. Even better... when said popcorn is burnt!!!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    The smell of popcorn in the office. Even better... when said popcorn is burnt!!!
    Or when the lady next to the guy eating popcorn decided to reheat last night's salmon.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when you go to grab a jug of milk or what ever off the counter and it's not as full as you think it is and you end up with liquid all over the ceiling, cause not only is it almost empty, but the lid is off too.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Nearly 14 years working in movie theaters; you don't know how true this really is.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    ........ Cleaning out my truck and finding a good cigar that had been lost for,..... who knows how long. It was a good one too. A warped la hacienda. I'm guessing it was orphaned during the Muletown herf  :(  
    Now we know how often you clean out your truck Mike. Think I smoked one of those from you at the brew house.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dip$h1t Lyft scooter riders going 2mph in the bike lane and swerving back and forth so I can’t pass.  
    Dip$h1t Lyft scooter riders going 2mph in the bike lane and swerving back and forth so I can’t pass.  
    Run them over,  your bike is bigger than the scooter.  Lol
    My mind envisioned a guy on a vespa giving rides for money.
    I had to google it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    edited June 2019
    Trish said:
    Get a super soaker gun and carry it.
    When they get in your way, ask them if they know how much water a super soaker puts out. When they say no, ask them if they want to find out.

Hint* The crotch is the most effective area to aim for.
    Maximum affect.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:

Nashville has a scooter problem too.

Scooter rider who died in crash had more than twice the legal limit of alcohol in system, police report says

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2019/06/21/nashville-scooter-rider-brady-gaulke-killed-had-high-alcohol-blood-level-police-says/1522338001/
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round here it's loud 4wheelers and even louder motorcycles.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey hey,  let's not be trashing the scooter trash.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have a section in our shop we call dui alley. 49cc scooters. 
    We aren't all talking about the same kind of scooters. I believe @CalvinAndHobo and I are talking about the small wheel electric stand up rental scooters.
    lyft scooter
    (The tourists on these scooters in Nashville are crazy.) 
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That last fly in the truck that has learned to hide when I reach for the swatter.
    0patience said:
    Trish said:
    Get a super soaker gun and carry it.
    When they get in your way, ask them if they know how much water a super soaker puts out. When they say no, ask them if they want to find out.

Hint* The crotch is the most effective area to aim for.
    Maximum affect.
    No no no,  you pour water on that area to avoid speeding tickets on the way to a crowded venue for a much needed happy hour.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, you live in a part of the country where angle-parking is the norm. To the right of the slot you’re parked in is a huge pickup blocking your view as you try to back out of your space. 

Your vehicle gets about a third of the way out - far enough that the rear end of your vehicle is visible to oncoming traffic, as are your back-up lights - and here comes some a$$hole past you at about 40 mph. 

And this isn’t a rare occurrence. It’s as though half the population OD’d on stupid pills that morning....

‘Nuff said..... 😡
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a newer car, one that has a rear-view camera and/or one that senses cross traffic and applies your brakes.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    You need a newer car, one that has a rear-view camera and/or one that senses cross traffic and applies your brakes.
    I’m not the one who needs to apply the brakes. Where do these idiots learn that it’s okay to drive behind someone backing out of a parking space?  Probably the same driving school that teaches that your left turn blinker gives you the right of way when merging onto a busy highway/freeway...

Sheesh.....  🙄
    jlmarta said:
    peter4jc said:
    I’m not the one who needs to apply the brakes. Where do these idiots learn that it’s okay to drive behind someone backing out of a parking space?  Probably the same driving school that teaches that your left turn blinker gives you the right of way when merging onto a busy highway/freeway...

Sheesh.....  🙄
    They are the same dumba$$es that won't pull over for emergency vehicles.
    That ride the left lane at 50 mph in a passing lane. 
    That have no idea what a yield sign means. They stop when there is no traffic and blow through and almost get hit when traffic is coming.

Sunshine makes stupid grow.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tight scales
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diverticulitis 
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate when people tell you that that are going to do something for you and never show up.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's bad enough when I drop ash in my lap, but when Ma Nature's doing that while I'm trying to enjoy a smoke it's truly annoying.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When someone talks about how great their horse is and the thing isn’t even stump trained
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coffee that tastes like acidic tomatoes.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )