Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭✭

I may end up using the stove to light a candle and then taking it outside tonight. 
    I've read that using a candle to light a cigar is bad. The flame apparently contains enough elements from the body of the candle to adversely affect your cigar's flavor.  
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll figure something out. My mom thinks she has matches somewhere at home. 
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Migraine headaches and a poker room full of loud, obnoxious morons. 
    I might murder someone today.
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Driving around for what seemed like twenty minutes looking for parking at a small beach town.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    windows update
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Dip$hits who ride the passing lane going 54 mph.
    While driving expensive sports cars

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Now illegal in MN.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    @0patience

No offense, Tony, but I’ve noticed here in California that a preponderance of drivers doing this are sporting Oregon plates on their vehicles. I just chalked it up to being some sort of cultural thing - do all Oregon drivers favor the left lane?  And if so, is there some sort of reason?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    0patience said:
    @0patience

No offense, Tony, but I’ve noticed here in California that a preponderance of drivers doing this are sporting Oregon plates on their vehicles. I just chalked it up to being some sort of cultural thing - do all Oregon drivers favor the left lane?  And if so, is there some sort of reason?
    It's odd. In Oregon, most those drivers are Washington plates.
    It would seem that in different states, there are specific ones that stand out.
    I don't know if it is a mentality when they get in different states or what.
    In Oregon, it is unlawful to use the left lane, except when passing, yet it is rarely enforced. Which is irritating.
    A lot of times, when we are climbing a hill and see a vehicle in the distance, riding the left lane, we make bets on what state it is from.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience said:
    jlmarta said:
    0patience said:
    @0patience

It's odd. In Oregon, most those drivers are Washington plates.
    It would seem that in different states, there are specific ones that stand out.
    I don't know if it is a mentality when they get in different states or what.
    In Oregon, it is unlawful to use the left lane, except when passing, yet it is rarely enforced. Which is irritating.
    A lot of times, when we are climbing a hill and see a vehicle in the distance, riding the left lane, we make bets on what state it is from.
    And the bulk of those I’ve seen here in Calif will ride the left lane even when there are no other vehicles in sight. And if you pull up behind them indicating you want to pass, they refuse to move over. It’s frustrating.....  🙄
  • Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Access panels that are 1/2 inch too small.  Starting screws by the Zen Process.  Old rivets that have age hardened into coffin nails.......
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    Access panels that are 1/2 inch too small.  Starting screws by the Zen Process.  Old rivets that have age hardened into coffin nails.......
    Yes, but it was interesting

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your two grownass children can’t get along. 
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking an oath to support and defend the constitution and then immediately working to violate it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That our maintenance department calls this fixed 
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ^^^ Yikes

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People who don't get up to speed on freeway on-ramps. I almost died twice this morning because they come in at 45 and just cut into the lane.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    People who don't get up to speed on freeway on-ramps. I almost died twice this morning because they come in at 45 and just cut into the lane.
    Agreed. I’ve had that happen a number of times - some of them while I was pulling our travel trailer. I think I’ve caused some of them to have to change their underwear. I usually wait until I’m alongside them and lay on the horn.....  

These millenial idiots seem to think that having their turn signal on gives them the right of way over the active lane of traffic. 
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People here do not stop or give a turn signal when entering the highway from a side road. Then they without care speed up to get across all lanes to get to a turnaround lane. Almost lost 4 family members because of this which caused a horrendous crash.

I sometimes wonder if people who do not use turn signals think they are conserving energy.
  • Options
    Supervising anybody under 25.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    Put the damned smartphone away!!!!?
  • Options
    ShawnOL said:
    Put the damned smartphone away!!!!?
    Pull up your pants

• Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When my old azz ipad won't load a thread with photos in it...like the gardens, what are you smoking and I smoked a god cigar from threads.    Silly thing will load the Bum of the Week thread no problem tho.  Go figure.
    Go into settings and set Show All Bums to "no"
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^    Where's the fun in doing that?
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Rap "music".