Things I Hate

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    I hate Old Navy commercials.
    +1 ....
    I hate plantar warts.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    studying things that I should already know but forgot over years of drinking and shots to the head.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I really hate people that think they are never wrong ....... Iam an insurance claim rep ..... and it seems that these fine people i hate so much reside in NYC .......... (nothing against my NYC BOTL's ) but lets see you rear ended a car that was stopped at a red light and when i tell you that your at fault you flip out and give me every reason known to man as to why you are not at fault ...... my personal favorite ... well i drive a mercedes amg and the other guy has a kia ...... like you are all mighty and every car thats not of value equal to yours should immediatley pull off the road when they see you ... or this is a good one too .... well the guy in front of me wasnt up to the white line at the traffic signal ........ come on ................ sometimes i put people on hold so i can laugh at them
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I hate people who call 911 for stupid reasons.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I hate that Indiana Jones 4 was done so poorly.
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    F-ing june bugs. God i hate those things. They could be one of the most annoying things out there. I hate steping out to the backyard and hearing a damn 'crunch' every step cuz the dumb things keep flyn into windows or buzz around on the ground until they die. Sorry for the rant but in Houston you know hot weather is coming as soon as those little POS start buzzing around.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I can't stand people that find it necessary to cut accross three lanes of highway traffic, at last second, while driving 70mph to "make that exit". I'm sure they think it important to make but they might find another exit 5 to 15 miutes down road. OK so you lose 30 minutes. Is it worth the risk of your life and others to make the exit? Take the 30 and smoke a little one!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Russ55:
    I hate that Indiana Jones 4 was done so poorly.
    Amen! I mean aliens... Seriously?!?!
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    What's with all the hate on the fourth Indy? I thought it was pretty good

I hate that my landlord isn't extending my lease; now I gotta go looking for another apt
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    I hate that I don't have a walk in humidor...

And that my wife refuses to give up the closet for that purpose. >.<
    I hate that there are not enough hours in the day for me to smoke all the cigars I want in said day.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I hate that the smell of cigar smoke doesnt make every woman within 100 meters extremely turned on. Is that really too much to ask?

• badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I hate studying for promotions. I just want the darned promotion
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Dark Roast:
    I can't stand people that find it necessary to cut accross three lanes of highway traffic, at last second, while driving 70mph to "make that exit". I'm sure they think it important to make but they might find another exit 5 to 15 miutes down road. OK so you lose 30 minutes. Is it worth the risk of your life and others to make the exit? Take the 30 and smoke a little one!
    Just to be fair...I am totally this guy. I actually enjoy waiting to the last minute....does this make me a bad person??lol
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    pnaylon:
    I hate that the smell of cigar smoke doesnt make every woman within 100 meters extremely turned on. Is that really too much to ask?

+1 I couldn't agree more!!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    pnaylon:

+1 I couldn't agree more!!
    This
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I hate when you're bring home a Gyro from the fair, and you have it on your lap but dont realize it is tipped in such a way that your spilling fat gyro juice all over your groin region... until its too late and you have greasy lamb balls.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    I hate that guy.
  • j0z3r:
    mustluvcigars:
    I hate that guy.
    then I posted the link in the proper thread.lol.
    Indeed you did. I kinda liked the part where he was **** about the sleeve on the DVD and ended up tossing both the sleeve and DVD over his shoulder. That guy needs to smoke a cigar and chill the f*ck out. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    ... there
    fixed it.

haha, nice
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Humidity spikes...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    mustluvcigars:
    This was actually pretty funny cuz I was just talking about the "hand-clapping" thing the other day. I had a woman do this to me once. I can't remember what she was pissed about. Something about her sister bein all up in her sh**, or something. I let it go on far too long before I looked at her and said, "Clap in my face one more time, bit**, and see what happens......"

She stopped clapping.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    I hate bean burritos and medications with the side effect of "increased gas" combined. But as much as I hate it, people around me hate it much, much more...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Yankees, Patriots, Duke, Red Sox...probably in that order.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The phrase, "I love you, but Im not in love with you". Ive never gotten it said to me (thank god, or else Id be tried for murder), but I still dont understand it and think it should be forbidden as a part of language.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Luko:
    Yankees, Patriots, Duke, Red Sox...probably in that order.

Wow 2 baseball teams.

Yankees - Steelers - Rapist QB's - underacheiving over reaching bosses. pop culture about a golfer and his love affairs - get over it
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Needing a new phone and being on at&t!!!