Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that Everett Golson is back as the Norte Dame starter!
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Thanatos0320:
    no-bake cookies
    Awww man, no bakes are the bomb dot com! Might need to go make some now......
    I came home and found about 40 no-bake cookies and was in heaven for the next day
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    New Premier League season!! Let's go Red Devils!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    If you need background, check out the I hate thread. Just got this email from Amazon. Hello, I'm sorry for any miscommunication in the last email. I've checked the details and you've returned a "Gigabyte GTX 770 GDDR5-2GB 2xDVI/HDMI/DP OC WINDFORCE 3X Graphics Card GV-N770OC-2GD" under Order ID: XXXXXXXXXXX. If you have referred to this Order ID:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX then, I can confirm that the return has been received or if it is some other order, please let us know. I'd like to make things right for you by giving you options on how we should proceed with your order, would you opt to either have a Replacement or a Refund. Kindly write to us back the option you'd prefer and we will immediately process it for you. If you would like a replacement, please confirm the address below. Randy Joseph Ewing XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FORT HOOD, TEXAS 76544-1537 United States Primary Phone: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Please visit the following link to provide the information we requested: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I'm also forwarding your message to appropriate department as they'll want to read about your experience and I'll make sure the appropriate people will take necessary action so that this will not happen again in your future orders. Again, I'm very sorry about all of this. I hope you'll consider this an isolated incident and give us another chance with this. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Beer. Beer, beer beer, I love beer...............
  • Options
    Today at work, I work at a golf course, I was explaining the effects of an inflationary and deflationary economy on COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) to a customer. Another customer in line over heard me and offered me an internship at Duncan-Williams. I really needed this internship because it counts as one of my credits for my major.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Teaching life lessons to young people.

Tonight I taught the definition of "lost cause" to a couple of nice mormon missionaries. Heard my doorbell ring while having a smoke and brew on the back deck, met them in the front yard with a stogie in one hand, a beer in the other resting against my forehead cussing a blue streak after whacking my head on a tree branch I didn't see. One of them just opened his mouth, shut it, then said "have a nice evening" and turned and left. :)
  • Options
    peanut butter
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love when I can buy a previous version of a textbook, rather than the current 300 dollar edition.
  • Options
    Eulogy:
    I love when I can buy a previous version of a textbook, rather than the current 300 dollar edition.
    ^^^^ THIS!
  • Options
    double post
  • Options
    Only had to buy one 300 dollar book this semester.
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    I love secrets. :)
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    Awesome cuz I love white unicorns!!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    duct tape.

if it wasnt for that miracle invention i might not ever be able to work fiberglass again.

Aj
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unicorn:
    White unicorn = white whale? (If not, glad you like me!)
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Coffee... With whisky, honey, and cream and Fridays off and rain and quickly disappearing headaches.
  • Options
    golf scrambles
  • Options
    Having a vending machine give me two for one.
  • Options
    Winning. 18 under (for the team) and longest drive today
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Unicorn:
  • Options
    Just saw how much my commission check is going to be this Friday....I likes dat!
  • Options
    Printing boarding passes for flights to the beach
  • Options
    One of my professors is a botl.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vet says the dog's hip replacement went well, and just as they expected.
    picking her up this afternoon .... going to be a long 2 months of recovery but after that the vet says she'll be able to get "back to normal". woo!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Just framed my Amy Winehouse Rolling Stones cover poster!!! YEP!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    vet says the dog's hip replacement went well, and just as they expected.
    picking her up this afternoon .... going to be a long 2 months of recovery but after that the vet says she'll be able to get "back to normal". woo!
    Tell her if she needs advice, give me a call.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trade my royalty check for cigars and make more stuff!!
  • Options
    Came back from an awesome SoCal vacation to work one day this week. In that one day I got a nearly 7% raise. Today I had to have a root canal retreated that I thought was going to be about $1100 out of pocket but the endodontist did it for free. Now I'm off work until Monday.
  • Options
    Just had the best experience getting shot down asking a girl out haha. Apparently I missed the shiny engagement ring on her finger, but she said I made her day and that she has some single friends and gave me her number anyways.