Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    A W in Seattle?? Dallas is supposed to be horrible this year. How bout them Cowboys!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    A W in Seattle?? Dallas is supposed to be horrible this year. How bout them Cowboys!
    I knew I'd find your A$$ here....
  • Options
    It's horrible being a Cowboys fan...all we think of while leading is how we're going to lose.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    New pillows!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    It's horrible being a Cowboys fan...all we think of while leading is how we're going to lose.
    The Oakland Raiders fans wish they could think about what it would feel like losing a game they should of won.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:

+1 all I think about is who is going to push the self destruct button and when, Lol
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Wearing a suit and tie.
  • Options
    ND...put up a heck of a fight
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooo glad they lost, just saying.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Oh
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Honestly cannot stand Noter Dame.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff'n Corn.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My daughter made All County Orchestra for the violin....we are so proud of her!
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Awesome. I love music.
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    wahooschock:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Awesome. I love music.
    Thanks bro. she has come along way the past few years..lol
  • Options
    wahooschockwahooschock Posts: 792 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    wahooschock:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Awesome. I love music.
    Im sure your ears appreciate the progress lol. How long till should turns that beautiful piece of wood into a fiddle?
    I love my pack and a good community (cigars/Vape)
    "I'm at the point in my life where if it doesn't taste good,I'm not putting it in my mouth"
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    wahooschock:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Awesome. I love music.

So, a baseball franchise and a virtuoso?
  • Options
    I am only 300k away from making quota for the year. I am sitting at 6.4M right now.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I am only 300k away from making quota for the year. I am sitting at 6.4M right now.
    Way to go Royln.
  • Options
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Screw you. We had snow yesterday.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    friends that are truly friends.

Aj
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Bump.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Sleeping in my own bed! 2700 miles driving, 1100 on a train, 10 states in 14 days and 8 different beds/couches later, I'm finally home.
  • Options
    I just got a paycheck with 20 hours personal time, 30 hours vacation, and 30 hours holiday pay. I didn't work a split second for an entire pay period! Hells yeah!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    I just got a paycheck with 20 hours personal time, 30 hours vacation, and 30 hours holiday pay. I didn't work a split second for an entire pay period! Hells yeah!
    Sounds like you work for the state.. I have a similar situation this pay period with the Holidays, Sick time, Vacation Time, "Weather Closures" (like yesterday and today) and Personal Days. Gotta' love that.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    pelirrojo:
    Sounds like you work for the state.. I have a similar situation this pay period with the Holidays, Sick time, Vacation Time, "Weather Closures" (like yesterday and today) and Personal Days. Gotta' love that.

Close, local gov't haha.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    kaspera79:
    pelirrojo:

Close, local gov't haha.
    Yeah, I work for the State of Illinois, They take care of us. Looks like another "Bonus" day on Friday. Too damn cold they say.
  • Options
    I was just in Chicago for a couple days before Christmas. I may have been in your building briefly if you work in the Thompson center.