Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #CoffeeToo
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ I don't even know what that means but it's funny
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babe 2, Pig in the City. Alternate ending

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bacon!!!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been there
    done that
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a meme, but still funny. Men from every species understand his pain, and now you know how to survive a bear attack.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aYgrx70_460svvp9.webm
    Oh shyte!! I couldn't stop laughing! I had tears I was laughing so hard :D:D
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer!
    Bob_Luken said:
    Image result for fathers day meme

So man up and stop ****

For what it's worth: I set out six a.m. from the southern end of Skyline Drive yesterday. Shoulda been a five hour ride. But the old guy I was travelling with hit google maps and convinced himself we should follow I-66 from Front Royal to DC Beltway, then 95 North & home. Google thought this would save an hour. Long story short, we endured stop and go in sweltering heat beginning at the Beltway and on past Baltimore, where I finally bailed on my travelling companion at Bel Air & hit a real nice cigar lounge in Churchville to chill out. So while I'm sitting there sucking on a coke in one hand and a Fuente in the other, I can see thru the door where customer after customer come in the walk in humidor, with or without Dad, looking for cigars. I tell you they were doing a land office business selling Fathers Day stix.

Me, I'm a great-grandpa, & I got nuttin. 
    Except a nice camping weekend on the Skyline.

Come home, all hot & sticky, Bearswatter wants me to BBQ a pork roast.

No.

Anyhoo... back to work now.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited June 2018

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    Image result for fathers day meme

So man up and stop ****

For what it's worth: I set out six a.m. from the southern end of Skyline Drive yesterday. Shoulda been a five hour ride. But the old guy I was travelling with hit google maps and convinced himself we should follow I-66 from Front Royal to DC Beltway, then 95 North & home. Google thought this would save an hour. Long story short, we endured stop and go in sweltering heat beginning at the Beltway and on past Baltimore, where I finally bailed on my travelling companion at Bel Air & hit a real nice cigar lounge in Churchville to chill out. So while I'm sitting there sucking on a coke in one hand and a Fuente in the other, I can see thru the door where customer after customer come in the walk in humidor, with or without Dad, looking for cigars. I tell you they were doing a land office business selling Fathers Day stix.

Me, I'm a great-grandpa, & I got nuttin. 
    Except a nice camping weekend on the Skyline.

Come home, all hot & sticky, Bearswatter wants me to BBQ a pork roast.

No.

Anyhoo... back to work now.
    I'll be on the beltway and rt-66 this Friday, am, while towing.......I'm not looking forward to it.

edited June 2018
    Why would a lion wear pork chop panties?
    I don't get it.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Why would a lion wear pork chop panties?
    I don't get it.
    What?  You're saying Lions can't have fetishes?  Aren't animals people, too?  ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain