Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Why would a lion wear pork chop panties?
    I don't get it.
    What?  You're saying Lions can't have fetishes?  Aren't animals people, too?  ;)
    Well said old boy.  
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best Last Name Ever
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmmm, ok.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen that before Marty, funny stuff 😂
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, it didn't look at all unusual when I first saw it on my phone.  Now that I see it on a PC, I understand.   :)
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's funny schidt
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I rode thru the Jicarilla Apache reservation in Dulce New Mexico, everyone was getting ready for Little Beaver. Sounds like something illegal everywhere but Saamoa, where the age of consent is 13. But, no, it's the name of the central character in an annual pow-wow based on an all but forgotten comic book character. The flyer advertising the event this year showed a flying saucer with an alien, Little Beaver, and Sasquatch. 

Every single local you speak to from Farmington to Cimarron will look you straight in the eye and tell you that they have seen alien craft. Their Sasquatch is not the hairy kind; but a skin-walker. 

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of those didn’t start out on the good looking end to begin with lol. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."