Home Non Cigar Related

merry memes

Comments

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an accurate portrayal of me and my lovely wife. She thinks puns are the funniest thing ever.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain 1 person text
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why I always get is so much trouble.  I see humor in things no one else in the free world sees.  Each semester, I apologize to my students in advance for things I might joke about during the semester.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two kinds of jokes: clean and funny.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    Stubble said:

Even clean beaver smells like aspen.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Africa is like

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWCL  View topic - New Directions in Teleology
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ Most severe case of blue b a l l s I’ve ever seen, it eventually migrated to its feet as well 😂😂😂
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    How was Decent and Terloper? :D
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    How was Decent and Terloper? :D
    Moi?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that incest?

• Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    ^^^ let the Supreme Court decide that one.