Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    jlmarta said:
    Couldn’t sleep at all so, after 2 1/2 hrs of trying I finally had them bring me a sleeping pill. Last night, as well. 

Must be something in the water.....  😜
    Yep.  Iffin the water is brown, it's got caffeine in it.
    D’oh. Now, why didn’t I think of that??       🙄
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Shasta water is keeping me up.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    slept 4.5 hours last night
    This is my usual night, don't worry you get used to it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the post office to deliver a package and it's getting late. Post office is literally two blocks away. :/
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drove back from Tahoe today 
    took on 4.5hrs this time 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    Drove back from Tahoe today 
    took on 4.5hrs this time 
    Not bad...
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GaryThompson clear roads today another storm rolling in tomorrow. We cut the trip early this year to avoid a repeat 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact that Laredo, Texas does not have a Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers location proved to be disappointing. 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got up on a extension ladder and cleaned my studio gutters.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking at the very first web browser, kinda refreshing:
    https://worldwideweb.cern.ch/browser/
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking at the very first web browser, kinda refreshing:
    https://worldwideweb.cern.ch/browser/
    There is a newer one?
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought a box of Andalusian Bull's in stock... will see if they ever arrive Lol
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Turns out some rustlers got 'hold of 'em, but the good news is we've got old man Chisholm on the job tracking them down and they'll pay for sure! Even Mr. Trump Tweeted that "They will pay for this bigly. Everything is biglier in Texas."
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched the snow melt today, didn't take long but that **** is back on the mountains where it belongs.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I was coughing and then I sneezed like three times and on the last time I farted and started giggling because it was a trifecta of bodily occurrences. Luckily no coworkers caught sight of this amusing (to me) happening.
  • Options
    that was a close call ^, if you hadn't giggled this would have happened, I think:
    https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/969/if-you-burp-fart-and-sneeze-at-the-same-time-will-you-die/
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I reorganized my humidor and my singles.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    that was a close call ^, if you hadn't giggled this would have happened, I think:
    https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/969/if-you-burp-fart-and-sneeze-at-the-same-time-will-you-die/

Not going to read the link but I can debunk this personally, I'm still here.  
  • Options
    livin' dangerous, Mr Yak.
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I be coughing and sneezing at the same time.....Might try slipping in a fart into the mix next time.  
  • Options
    BKDog said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Turns out some rustlers got 'hold of 'em, but the good news is we've got old man Chisholm on the job tracking them down and they'll pay for sure! Even Mr. Trump Tweeted that "They will pay for this bigly. Everything is biglier in Texas."
    Got an email and call today saying my order was cancelled and the product is now out of stock. Guy said they did have 10 boxes last week though, he just forgot to update the website, they sold out within a day or something fast like that. Oh well, win some lose some.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    I had the same experience last year trying to buy a box of the bulls.  Web site showed in stock, but they called me to let me know that they really didn't have any.
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    I had the same experience last year trying to buy a box of the bulls.  Web site showed in stock, but they called me to let me know that they really didn't have any.
    Its crazy how fast they sell out! Rumor going around they are rereleasing March 31 of this year. Don't know if its true or not but gonna be glued searching around that time. 
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assembled a bookshelf that said it took less than one hour in an hour and a half. I feel emasculated. 
  • Options
    ^ ah, you made a common mistake: you read the instructions and by the time they made sense you could have had half the bookshelf put together.
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like next it's going to take me two trips to carry the groceries inside.