Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2019 CCom Fantasy Football League

Comments

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we need one more to get Gibby in, I might be able to convince my son to play.  I'd cover his entry fee.  
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Vulchor (in)
    CalvinandHobo (in)
    Patrickbrick/Colleen (in)
    Cigarexplorer (in)
    Vegasfrank (in)
    Acasazza21
    Robissweet (in)
    Skydiver (in)
    Dirtdude (in)
    Grawls (in)

Cleveland Steamers is last open spot...haven't heard from Acasazza.  I will PM him now and he has until 8am on 8/15 to sign up for it.  If so, good, and we will find another team to add to join with Jgbiv.  If he doesn't sign up, it goes to JGB and the league will be considered full and closed.

JGibby....league changed to 12 players instead of 10.  Use the link above to join.......looking for 1 more player in the league folks.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    JGibby....league changed to 12 players instead of 10.  Use the link above to join.......looking for 1 more player in the league folks.
    Hire that @TheCigarChick,  she might not know chit about football but she knows cigars.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 mod
    dirtdude said:
    Vulchor said:
    Hire that @TheCigarChick,  she might not know chit about football but she knows cigars.
    Guess who loves football, too?  B) 
    I must confess I’ve never done fantasy league, though... How much of a time commitment are we talking?
    Good morning. As much or as little as you want. Typically I would say the average guy spends a couple hours on the computer on draft night, and then probably 10 minutes a week.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vulchor ; thanks for squeezing me in.  I appreciate it.  I’m all signed up....

sounds like you already have the final spot filled, but if not, and you need a “plan B”, let me know.  I may have a buddy that would be interested (I will vouch for him/cover his buy in)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

dirtdude said:
    Vulchor said:
    Guess who loves football, too?  B) 
    I must confess I’ve never done fantasy league, though... How much of a time commitment are we talking?
    I had never done it before joining here a few years ago, you can invest as little or as much time as you like. Think I have drafted better when I was working and set up the auto pick option.
    A little dirt never hurt
    CigarChick....are you in to the league?  Please sign up at the link if so and we can set a draft date. 
    Get with it Dave, you have to put the @, and TheCigarChick together to get the desired results. Right,  @TheCigarChick?
    A little dirt never hurt
    I'm so behind the times. 
    Still need a final player.  Would like to have this filled by the end of the weekend. 
    Sweet Mech.  Check the link I put up here when this first started. Go in and sign up for team 11 I believe is the open one. Let me know when done and then we can find some dates for drafts.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed up

IM FIB

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Ok......so my first though is either the 27th, 28th, or 29th for the draft.  And sometime between 9 and 10pm et.
    Let the discussion begin. 
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those would work for me. 
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specifically speaking, I cannot make any Thursday drafts and generally speaking, being out in the west, later is better but I'll do my best to accommodate the group.
    Don't look ↑
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colleen said any of those days are fine.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Those dates and times work well for me.

I can work with any of those dates

Signed,

The Back to Back Champ! 😉
    What about Wednesday the 28th at 930pm et?  That was its not a Thursday and it's not too early out West but not late late for us out east?  Still waiting on peoples input or course, try to accommodate as much as possible. 
    Works for me

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    What about Wednesday the 28th at 930pm et?  That was its not a Thursday and it's not too early out West but not late late for us out east?  Still waiting on peoples input or course, try to accommodate as much as possible. 
    That works for me. 
    Good here as well. 
  • GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wednesday is fine with me
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of those days/times work for me.  Thanks

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

ESPN draft is set for Wednesday the 28th at 9:30 p.m. eastern time
    Shlt is getting real.....  Whoop Whoop!

Works for me, I set up the auto pick as it is my last night shift on this job. Will probably be better for everybody rather than waiting for me to hem and haw and make the wrong pick.
    A little dirt never hurt