Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh man that's good brother ^

Don't look ↑
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

wrong thread

• HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

⬆️⬆️ had to pitch it. One of the worst tunnels I've seen. I lit up another of the same.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I think that has some time on it. Enjoy, brother.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's time is over, and it was great! Thanks Chris...

Don't look ↑
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Let me show you how to smoke a good cigar out of your collection, @Far_North_64. See now, this perdomo is a good smoke. That acid kuba kuba? I don't know brother....lol thanks for sharing this one with me, Dan!

I do l like the Lot 23 quite a bit. I'm keeping my Acids though because I enjoy them.

Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭

Ain't smoking not no nothing because I'm on duty and don't want to waste a good smoke if I get dispatched out on a call. Enjoy, brothers!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Toombes said:
    Ain't smoking not no nothing because I'm on duty and don't want to waste a good smoke if I get dispatched out on a call. Enjoy, brothers!

Went with the triple negative.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter