Home Non Cigar Related

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

fertilizing the lawn with a non-broadleaf-herbicide/pesticide fertilizer. Got to keep the bees happy.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just finished watching SpaceX history.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm a lumberjack an' I'm okay...... Cutting up the trees I had dropped last week. This is tge easy part...

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Cleaned my coffee maker and coffee roaster. Cut back the slotted angle that I used to attach my exhaust vent above my roaster so that it doesn't stick out so far over the workbench so I won't hit my head on the angle. (I had a shop towel over the end temporarily to prevent injury until I got this cut) Also took two whole chickens out to spatchcock on the grill later.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

My neighbor cut a tree down and rented a skid steer to pull it over to the state maintained land next door. 🤦🏻‍♂️

If the saw will crank up I’m probably going to cut it up for fire wood for the pit.

@peter4jc said:
    ^^don't let the state see you stealing wood off their land.

You could be correct there

I am honestly surprised no one has stopped and asked questions. There’s five houses here and only one with a fresh tree stump.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

Iivin' the dream!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Death by powerpoint.....

Congrats DM, glad I could help.

Harvested the fall-planted spinach.

edited June 2020

@Yakster said:
    Congrats DM, glad I could help.

😂 agreed, did you enter also? I tried to tag people that may have wanted to enter too.

Yup, I entered and tagged Tony and DZR, glad someone I knew won.

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some critter dug a hole in our yard close to our garden. Two small in diameter to be a groundhog not big enough be a rabbit. I set out a trail camera and got a pict of not either one but I have a great photo of a Red Fox trying to dig what ever is in the hole out. Haven't seen a fox around these parts for a couple of years now.
    I set up the trail camera overlooking a small pond liner this evening. I wonder who gets a drink at night.

@First_Warrior said:
    Some critter dug a hole in our yard close to our garden. Two small in diameter to be a groundhog not big enough be a rabbit. I set out a trail camera and got a pict of not either one but I have a great photo of a Red Fox trying to dig what ever is in the hole out. Haven't seen a fox around these parts for a couple of years now.
    I set up the trail camera overlooking a small pond liner this evening. I wonder who gets a drink at night.

Big ole crawdad

All this doom & gloom news crap is getting pretty old. Where's that BOTW thread?

Hung some new outdoor blinds on my South facing kitchen windows to help keep the house cooler. It's 98 F now.

Fresh coat of paint on the wagon wheel hanging on the fence. Took the wire brush to the smoker and started with a new coat of paint.

Ran out of coffee yesterday. I was too tired last night to roast some more, having not slept the previous evening due to extreme stomach pains presumably due to something I ate. It's too hot to roast coffee now, maybe it'll be cool enough tonight to roast something for tomorrow. I'm feeling listless. Too hot to go outside and smoke too.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chris without coffee AND cigars? Sounds miserable. Hope tomorrow brings them both for you.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Yikes, what is July and August like? Do you just get used to it or does the weather turn cooler once summer hits ?

hip is starting to fail. getting old.