Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@deadman said:
    Checked it with HR today. Found out I have 3 1/2 more months of Short therm to use.

The weather should be warmer, soon. But in the winter I like the Long therm.

I actually wouldn’t mind going back PT but I don’t know about the 3 hrs of driving everyday.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,275 ✭✭✭✭✭

You'll need PT after the three hour drive to work PT.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rough crowd tonight...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@Yakster said:
    You'll need PT after the three hour drive to work PT.

I leave at 6am and get home at 7pm. On class nights I didn’t get home til 9 or 10

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

Had a tooth yanked out.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    Had a tooth yanked out.

The right one I hope.....Happens more than you think....Ask my brother, he knows.

Need to pick up all the downed branches from the wind the other day so I can cut the dandelions/weeds/small patch of grass ...Now I think about it, I need to sharpen the blades on the mower too

• Options

Fixed hot dogs and potato chips for lunch. Mine got pepper jack cheese, horseradish, Sriracha mayonnaise, and chili added.

• Options

Got a 12 extendable flexible dryer vent cleaning brush and ran it through my roaster exhaust vent. Didn't notice much come out.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Was so tired yesterday when I got home from a rough work day I hit the sofa at 5:15 and slept until 3am. Then went to bed and slept until 9:30 am.

That sounds amazing.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,607 ✭✭✭✭✭

just wow. Ten times what I can comfortably lift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8azCO3seg
  • Options

Listening to The Formula: Ralph Montero of Alec Bradley, while whacking weeds and edging grass. It's making me want to return to my box of puritos.

4/27/20 by Developing Palates

Web player: https://podplayer.net/?id=103446580
    Episode: https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/uhqikv/The-Formula-Ralph-Montero-Alec-Bradley.m4a

The Formula, as it relates to cigars, is a show focused on tobacco and the blending process. Each show will feature a guest or guests who are very knowledgeable about tobacco and can discuss the above topics in detail. On this episode of The Formula, we will sit down with Ralph Montero from Alec Bradley, to discuss various topics around tobacco as we also do some component tasting.

• Options
    edited May 2020

Turkey vultures all over the house and yard. About 20 of them. Ran them off twice guess I’ll have to sit outside with a cigar to keep them away.

😂 Feels like this is practice, I just need a cane to shake at them. Have to check amazon prime.

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    Turkey vultures all over the house and yard. About 20 of them. Ran them off twice guess I’ll have to sit outside with a cigar to keep them away.

😂 Feels like this is practice, I just need a cane to shake at them. Have to check amazon prime.

Hope you're not the sodomy goose test case...watch yer cornhole bud!!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

@Stubble said:

@deadman said:

Hope you're not the sodomy goose test case...watch yer cornhole bud!!!

This is the south we don’t tolerate dem big city sodomy gooses in these parts. 😂

• Options
    edited May 2020

Gone now and all the song birds are back out, owls hooting in the distance, and just watch two crows chase off a hawk.

The fearless guard dog even has manned his post again.

• Options
    edited May 2020

Just got the phone call about procedure change at the hospital. I now have to be covid tested every 3 weeks. There’s people that want or need these tests and can’t get them. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Options

Don’t know who all has had this done but it was not pleasant. Like having a junior ng tube.

On the plus side there was zero line, no waiting at all.

• Options
    edited May 2020

Filled and mounted the hummingbird feeder. Only 1/2 cup of nectar since it's going to be hot today. I haven't seen any hummingbirds use it yet, but one did fly under my patio cover and hovered a few feet away from me earlier.

One must have seen my post and stopped by for a quick sip.

• Options

Tonight I'll be building a temporary low brick wall again for Fire Pit Friday to keep the one-eyed, blind, deaf herf dog from walking into the fire pit. I picked up some wood and s'more fixings so it should be a good evening, once it cools down.

• Options

Watching the icon for a UPS truck with some cigars I ordered moving around our neighborhood on their Follow My Delivery page. It's frustrating to see the delivery time get later and later and the truck get closer then further away.

I wouldn't sweat it so much, but it's coming adult signature required as required by California law.

• Options

Looking forward to drinking Old Fashioneds now that cherries are back in season.

• Options

My covid test came back today, surprise it was negative. Hope they aren’t serious about doing it every 3 weeks.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replaced the front tire and tube on my wives bike, cleaned and re-lubricated the chain and cables.
    Replaced the kitchen sink faucet.
    My @ss is tired, work is easier than this!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.