Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Hows your Weather?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Glad it had cooled down to the high 80s when the power went out.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Weather is **** we finally will get below 90 today but only for a day then we head back up. 3 major fires burning around our county currently with no containment.

AQI is off the charts and we should move activities inside but can’t due to COVID. Gotta love 2020!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Below 90. You guys breaking out the jackets?

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:
    Weather is **** we finally will get below 90 today but only for a day then we head back up. 3 major fires burning around our county currently with no containment.

AQI is off the charts and we should move activities inside but can’t due to COVID. Gotta love 2020!

Ewwww... We're at 180 right now, and expected to get worse. Schools are shut down.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

@Wylaff said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Ewwww... We're at 180 right now, and expected to get worse. Schools are shut down.

I expect we will get worse as well. It’s currently raining ash in my front yard one of the fires is about 25 miles away. Everything in CA has been closed since March other than large corporate owned businesses.

• Options

@deadman said:
    Below 90. You guys breaking out the jackets?

Been a steady diet of +100 here for a week. 90 May feel a bit chilly 😂😂

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@silvermouse said:
    take care, Floridians

If that thing keeps moving in a straight line and doesn’t turn, not good for Texas or Louisiana.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

They have their very own storm to watch:

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is 2020, the two will probably meet in the Gulf and decide to go on a nice trip together up the east coast! :)

I hope everyone in FL and around the Gulf stays safe from these two potential hurricanes.

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    They have their very own storm to watch:

Exactly, this is why I don’t want that other one coming this way, Houston doesn’t need another potential Harvey.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

2 PM, Tuesday is going to be interesting. Good luck folks. Strong storms occurrence doesn't peak until early September. 2020's been something else.

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Finally cooling off, only 83 degrees indoors.

• Options

look out, Charles, @cbuck , here comes another one.

cone graphic

• Options
    ElCaribeElCaribe Posts: 8

Hot and dry here in Houston but that's about to change

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

84 degrees, 24% humidity and finally some decent air quality after days of high heat, smoke, and terrible air quality. Fall can't come soon enough. I'm entirely done with summer 2020. Hell, 2021 can't come soon enough. 2020 has been a real shyt show.

You folks in TX and LA be safe out there! 🙏

• Options

It's better, the air quality is only crap instead of being hell, Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups, now I won't feel like I need to smoke only dog rockets and Drew Estates to be able to taste something besides fires.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

6 pm
    90 degrees with 56% humidity.
    Must be August.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
  • Options

We're getting a heat wave warning up here in NorCal too, with Sunday expected to reach 104 F here in San Jose.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just as the cooler weather was helping the AQI, and the smoke was beginning to clear a bit, now the @“$%¥€% temp is gonna go back up and the Air Quality will go to h3ll again. We cigar smokers lead a difficult life around here.... 😟😟

• Options

My Wife and daughter have been sheltering inside from the bad air quality until recently while I go outside to smoke a cigar.

• Options

73*F outside and raining, very gloomy, very unusual temperature.

• Options

98 today and 80 tomorrow

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭✭✭

75, humid and clear blue sky here. It's getting down to 60 at night. Supposed to be dry for the next four or five days. I'll have to water our new transplants in the garden.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

Perfect!

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

100 degrees with nothing but sun and very low humidity.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

^^^^Well, shoot, we’ve got all that plus tons and tons of smoke in the air. Can ya beat that...? 😜😜

• Options

Couple days of fall weather here. Low 80s for the high.