Home Non Cigar Related

Are you voting?

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

No line, surprisingly.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

It has flipped

Trump is now -225
    Biden +181

Here comes the Trumpkin wave of voters standing in line to vote. Dems voted early it seems and now the Trump wave is coming on. It would be another incredible victory if he does it. I can't wait to see the tears flowing if he does.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Trump is now - 410

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

The stock market believes Trump is going to win now . Futures just jumped to +435 on the Nasdaq

That is one massive move believing in a Trump victory

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

CNN giving Trump credit

I have heard it all now

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Took care of business, and even got my freshly turned 18 son to register and vote.

And now, we wait.....

How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          

What a cluster this is about to turn into. Just waiting to see which side lawyers up the fastest now. Sadly i doubt any side wlll agree with the outcome now.

BTW If anyone was up last night and was watching MSNBC and heard Joy Reid call Justice Clarence Thomas (Uncle Clarence) during a segment right before they went to commercial, I would like to know where the outrage is over that comment from all the Networks. If that was me I would not be heading to work today, I would have been fired between commercials. Of course being a liberal she will likely get a pass.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Looks like the Tweeto Messiah may be in trouble.

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jlmarta said:

@peter4jc said:
    Even more important than the election maps;

Ah, good news, Peter. Now you can order that kangaroo you’ve been wanting and you won’t have to get a permit. What are you gonna name her?? 🤣🤣

I wonder if a kangaroo pouch works as a humidor?

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

when your right to be 'free' only applies to you:

NASHVILLE – A Southwest Airlines flight at the Nashville International Airport that nearly took off on Tuesday returned to the gate and deplaned after a passenger on board refused to wear a face mask.

Nashville airport spokeswoman Kym Gerlock said a Metro Nashville Airport Authority Department of Public Safety officer was dispatched to Gate C21 at the request of Southwest officials because an argumentative female passenger refused to wear a face mask on board or exit the plane.

"Shortly after pushing back from the gate, Flight 2388 from Nashville to Las Vegas returned after a customer refused to follow our face covering policy," Dan Lanson, a Southwest spokesman, told The Tennessean.

Because the passenger refused to follow Southwest employees' instructions, it was necessary to deplane all passengers from the flight, Gerlock said.

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    when your right to be 'free' only applies to you:

NASHVILLE – A Southwest Airlines flight at the Nashville International Airport that nearly took off on Tuesday returned to the gate and deplaned after a passenger on board refused to wear a face mask.

Nashville airport spokeswoman Kym Gerlock said a Metro Nashville Airport Authority Department of Public Safety officer was dispatched to Gate C21 at the request of Southwest officials because an argumentative female passenger refused to wear a face mask on board or exit the plane.

"Shortly after pushing back from the gate, Flight 2388 from Nashville to Las Vegas returned after a customer refused to follow our face covering policy," Dan Lanson, a Southwest spokesman, told The Tennessean.

Because the passenger refused to follow Southwest employees' instructions, it was necessary to deplane all passengers from the flight, Gerlock said.

Its's an overlooked detail that it's not just the government that should be providing for the common good. Most of the people that refuse to follow common sense guidelines,because it's impinging of there "freedom" have an outsized sense of self importance.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not fair. If I vote on the Republican ticket, I can only vote once. But, if I vote Democrat I can vote as many times as I want. Seems unfair, not sure. Undecided. Not convinced yet. Still thinking. Might need to recheck again. Hold on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ibi3BiLvWg&feature=emb_title

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is going to be the most insane election outcome America has ever seen...when ever the outcome is lol

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still think it would have been better to have a WWE cage match with Biden and Trump.
    Think of the money that could have been generated for the deficit.
    2 men enter, one man leaves.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:
    I still think it would have been better to have a WWE cage match with Biden and Trump.

Cage match with the option to tag the VP candidates in?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Wheeler gets re-elected in Potland.
    Too many people in Oregon smoking too much pot.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@Yakster said:

@0patience said:

Cage match with the option to tag the VP candidates in?

Oooh! and a JELLO PIT!!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

@0patience said:

Just think of how much better it’s going to get now that meth and heroine are decriminalized

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^should eliminate a lot of problems, except for who pays for the burials.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@deadman said:

@0patience said:

Just think of how much better it’s going to get now that meth and heroine are decriminalized

But our county failed the votes to make our county a 2nd amendmant sanctuary.
    This state has totally gone off the rails.
    People here are insane.
    3 more years and I can get out of this sh*hole.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: