Home General Discussion
Options

Daily Deal

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can save specific pages to your favorites or even make an icon for it, just as I assume you've done for the forum.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

I find the new site cold and too bright, all glass 'n chrome and plasticy, totally unlike the typical cigar lounge. But if the designer likes it and the owner likes it ....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just have an open tab dedicated to the DD.

@VegasFrank, you gonna hit that Diesel 10th?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tried at 530 but it was charging me for shipping, so I finally abandoned it.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@silvermouse said:
    Has ccom hired the cfed copy writer?

Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto
    A FLAWLESSLY CONSTRUCTED BEST-SELLER!

Looking for the best? Gurkha Centurian is about as good as it gets. Originally commissioned by one of the richest men in the world for his daily cigar, Centurian is reserved for the most discerning aficionados. Gurkha is the top manufacturer when it comes to the best tobacco and the most prestigious reputation. Simply put, they are the best of the best and are considered the Rolls Royce of the cigar industry.

You could only know that this is what was written if you were on the Gurkha centurian page in the first place. Something you want to share with us, Edward?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank -- it is the copy on the DD page. In Gurkha's slight defense I have enjoyed a few, "Beauty" comes to mind.

• Options
    TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 298 admin

Thanks for the feedback @VegasFrank. I've passed on your commentary to the web development Team, as well as people above my pay grade. ;)

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will 2nd that @silvermouse. Gurkha Beauty is a decent mild cigar that doesn't explode.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,759 ✭✭✭✭✭

From what I understand, gurkha has cigars made in several different factories. Would be interesting to cross-reference their exploding and non-exploding cigars with the factories to see if there is a correlation.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyway we can get some deals with brands like Micallef, Warped, Caldwell etc. etc?

• Options
    edited November 2020

Micallef stopped selling to online retailers; they are B&M only apparently. Don't know if ccom carries them or has any left.

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Micallef stopped selling to online retailers; they are B&M only apparently. Don't know if ccom carries them or has any left.

They still have them in stock

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    edited November 2020

Hmm, they grow some awful nice wrapper in Brazil.

Have you had these, David, @0patience?

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

@Yakster and @Vision
    I have three bundles of lanceros in my cooler aging. Have another 3 Robustos aging and 1 I’ve been smoking on. IMO they will age nicely.

• Options

They age 'em at the factory!

• Options

@NorCalR1, so they age nicely, but how do they Frank?

• Options

@Yakster I’ve Franked them in a few sizes and they were solid. Earthy sweetness typical of a Maduro.

• Options

Looks like they only have the lancero in the Maduro wrapper right now.

• Options

• Options

The page has viaje leaded and mystery fivers going right now for a decent price

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Mystery sold out immediately

Still has some leaded maduros

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone try the Espinosa y Ortega for sale on Ccom this week?

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    Anyone try the Espinosa y Ortega for sale on Ccom this week?

I've only had one and I got it from my father-in-law who kept it overly humid. If I remember, it had some decent flavor but burn was awful. I do know that he likes them alot. Can't speak much for his taste in cigars as he and I don't have the same palate.

Sorry for the non-helpful word salad Charlie.

• Options

Well, I hope I like them! I grabbed 3 bundles! Let’s hope the burn issues was storage problem! I figured Espinosa, how bad can it be? Lol

• Options
    edited November 2020

@TheKraken Taylor, no burn issues so far! I’m liking the flavor! A little tight on the draw, but not terrible! Hopefully they open up after sitting for a little bit!