Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

nice ^

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    My first Ave Maria Dark Knight, from @ShawnOL Thanks!

You're welcome, Edward. I hope you enjoyed it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

It was impressive, very good.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just bought these last month. This one tastes like elastoplast, sort of like an LC20, but not quite as horrible. Has anyone else had this experience? With the older ones or the newer ones? I'm going to stash the other nine away for a while...

Don't look ↑
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Just bought these last month. This one tastes like elastoplast, sort of like an LC20, but not quite as horrible. Has anyone else had this experience? With the older ones or the newer ones? I'm going to stash the other nine away for a while...

That sucks Frank, I've only ever had good experiences. Hopefully the others will come around

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

This La Imperiosa is being temperamental and not wanting to stay lit without overpuffing and is about to get tossed since it's getting on my nerves and getting hot. I'm going to grab a MF to see if I get the same issue.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Phenolic compounds are common in cigars and Scotch, never got the Elastoplast note, though.

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/archive/index.php/t-53851.html

https://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-06/fyi-why-does-scotch-smell-band-aids/

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo Maduro from @Far_North_64 Thanks, Daniel.