Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Do you pee while taking a shower? Or, do you get out and pee in the toilet, then get back in?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it weird to pee in the shower if someone else is in it?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Is it weird to pee in the shower if someone else is in it?

Not at @Wylaff Wayne's house >:)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it weird to pee on someone else when neither are in the shower? Asking for Steve

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

lol. Not if you have been stung by a Portuguese man o' war.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/invertebrates/p/portuguese-man-of-war/

oh, I was wrong, don't pee on a mow victim, it's a myth:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/does-peeing-on-a-jellyfish-sting-help#does-it-work

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Is it weird to pee on someone else when neither are in the shower? Asking for Steve

Some people are into that sort of thing.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:

Got 20 bucks?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,121 ✭✭✭✭✭

So how many of y'all have detachable shower heads and how many are rocking a fixed shower head?

I've got the detachable one and I love it.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    So how many of y'all have detachable shower heads and how many are rocking a fixed shower head?

Both

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@Yakster said:

Both

I've heard two heads are better than one.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

I bet you do!

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ I want the awesome and lol option. That’s too funny and super awesome at the same time fo show!

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@d_blades said:

@webmost said:

@Yakster said:

Both

I've heard two heads are better than one.

Actually, the RedHead went overboard when we re-did the bath. We have eight side sprayers, a super-fancy overhead thing that does everything from rain to pour, then a hand held on a hose. All this and a jacuzzi tub. Never use the side sprayers at all. Virtually never use the tub (she does rarely). Me, I always run the overhead and the hand held. For washing your butt hole, there's nothing like a handheld. Way better'n fingers.

Pee every time.

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

The funny thing is since this thread started, I haven't taken a pee in the shower once.....I guess I'm on a shower pee freeze......Thanks Frank.