Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    A cfed Hendrix from @KenpoKnight. Freaking awesome, Ima gonna buy some if they're still in stock. Thanks Chris!

Looks good, and it’s seven bucks? Nice

..look at you lovin the toro

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like em big, I like em small, I like em all @Cam_91

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    edited February 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    OG Mexican experiment. Ever have one @Cam_91?

Actually now that you mention it.. no, no I haven’t had it

Fücking dry beggar

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Listening to the rain fall smoking this tasty treat.

Ever had any problems smoking in the rain? My pops has me all worried about splits and other issues

..also looks like a tasty one you got there, haven’t had that one before

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

↑ Oh boy he is smooth!

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

Ever had any problems smoking in the rain? My pops has me all worried about splits and other issues

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung-rvo1&ei=TvAlYIztAZvF0PEPr7eRyAU&q=la+galera+habano+bonchero+no.4&oq=la+gelera+HabanoBoncheroNo+4&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIGCAAQFhAeMgcIIRAKEKABOgQIABBHOgQIABANUKZKWNFUYKxkaABwAXgAgAGeAYgBpgKSAQMwLjKYAQCgAQHIAQjAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Number 1 from 2020. Very nice.

...Pour'N... Hi FranKy....

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Number 1 from 2020. Very nice.

...Pour'N... Hi FranKy....

Sup doggie?

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

It rains all the time down here, some sticks Can’t handle the humidity (ie Cubans) but most will work out fine...

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    ROTT because, well, I have a reputation to uphold...

...DamniT boy Clip dem nasty nails, ya aint no PlayA......boYEE.

Real men don't clip, they bite. Woof müthafucka

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

These little firecrackers are finally starting to smooth out a bit. 9/5/20 so after about 5 months. More balanced, less bite. Getting more sweetnes coming through. Really wish these came in a full carona size. It would be about perfect.

Have you tried the toro? It isn't a large toro. It's only slightly bigger than what some companies call a corona gorda. I like it a lot.