Home Non Cigar Related

Let's Talk Hockey

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    But in reality @Vision the only team in your division that scares me is your team. The pens, caps, and flyers all have huge holes.

Yeah I know the west is bull, other than VGK and Colorado. Toronto scares me north of the border, and there are a couple of squads in the central that I'd like to avoid. It's a six team race imo.

The Knights will choke again in the playoffs..

And you'll get to watch every minute of it, since your team is not going to be in the playoffs! Hateraid!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Anyone besides Charlie looking forward to two shhity teams playing Wednesday?

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Michael is too, I'm sure....

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    But in reality @Vision the only team in your division that scares me is your team. The pens, caps, and flyers all have huge holes.

Yeah I know the west is bull, other than VGK and Colorado. Toronto scares me north of the border, and there are a couple of squads in the central that I'd like to avoid. It's a six team race imo.

The Knights will choke again in the playoffs..

And you'll get to watch every minute of it, since your team is not going to be in the playoffs! Hateraid!

I will be watching because I enjoy watching playoff hockey regardless of who the teams are. And I most definitely will be rooting against the Golden Showers from Vegas!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

You sound like a browns fan

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:
    Anyone besides Charlie looking forward to two shhity teams playing Wednesday?

Very good game tonight. At least it didn't look like the Wings were on the pk the entire time like the previous games between the two.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hate 'em

@VegasFrank said:
    I hate 'em

Just a dash too much. Gold gloves for the team would be dope. Or even a little less with the helmets. Almost had it tho

Plus, they're 0-2-0 with those damn things

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely beautiful backdrop for the outdoor games this weekend.
    Well done NHL.
    @Wylaff how far are you from Tahoe?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's only 20 or so minutes away, but it is completely closed to spectators. We can't even sit in the distance and watch with binoculars :(

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Aaaaannnnd postponed due to sunshine. Tune in at midnight eastern for the second period.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Aaaaannnnd postponed due to sunshine. Tune in at midnight eastern for the second period.

Too bad they didn’t have the game scheduled for last weekend it’s was plenty cold with snow flurries. It was heating up into the low 40’s when we left Tahoe on Thursday.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was fun in the sun. No one saw that happening.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

This is it right here. Tahoe earlier today

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

These reverse retro jerseys are cool. I watched the North Stars as a kid. Also, buzzer beater.

• raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you think is up with Nathan MacKinnon? I know he's been on IR for a little while, but this guy just ain't back in his groove yet or something...

Things are about to get interesting...

He sucks.

Mark Stone is a real man!

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,131 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let’s get it @raidermike

@Cam_91 said:
    Let’s get it @raidermike

Though we're coming off 2 straight wins and MacKinnon finally got his 5th goal of the season.... I don't think the Avs are firing on all cylinders yet.

Besides, the Sharks always play tough against the Avs, especially on home ice!
    Nonetheless, Sharks def need to step up their game! Two against the Avs then VGNs... No time to go on a losing streak!

I used to live in San Jose. I still root for them....except against the Avs!

@VegasFrank said:
    He sucks.

Mark Stone is a real man!

Ha! I wish the Avs had 4 more guys who suck like MacKinnon! Pound for pound, one of the toughest guys in the NHL.

I'll take him against Stoner anyday! We'll see... as soon as we're done wiping up the ice with the Sharks, Kings, Coyotes and Ducks...we'll see!

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the Wild might be able to eek out a win vs VGK.

@VegasFrank whatcha think?

Kirill Kaprizov is a stud. I’m jealous they found him

@Vision said:
    Looks like the Wild might be able to eek out a win vs VGK.

@VegasFrank whatcha think?

Looks like they legalized marijuana in Massachusetts, huh? You must be high or something.

As for Colorado and San Jose, I predict that the avs will score the touchdown and the sharts will put the extra point through. 6 to 1 final.

4-3 SHARKS